BAD SERVICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAD SERVICE

I took my car to the workshop in umm al nar (Abu Dhabi) on Monday morning to check the sunroof because it’s not opening, the wind noise from the glass on 120 km and the front lighter is not working. They called me in Thursday afternoon and told me its ready u can come and take it and I was ^_______________^ lol

When I got there they told me that they fixed the sunroof and the lighter but due to the noise coming from the tires they couldn’t recognize where the wind noise come from (What an excuse) :Coffe:

Any way before I leave the work shop I checked the sunroof and it wasn’t working at all :sniper:

I called the guy and he said I checked it just 10 minutes ago (LYING) any way I will ask them to check it for u now:spank2:

Ok they took it inside for 20 minutes and they said it needs to be replaced totally ( so that means that he didn’t check it at all) again I checked the lighter and it wasn’t working also:sniper:

What kind of service is this? We expect a better service for what we paid. If I bought a Toyota car I’m sure I won’t get a bad service like this :iagree:

So here we go, we paid more money in a car that we expect much more from it and the first impression when u drive it makes u feel down , the wind noise is there, bad tires quality, sunroof is not working, faulty messages on the dashboard.:laughhard:

I used to drive an Audi before and I left this brand because of Ali & Sons bad service and I’m ready to leave BMW too because of GM services too.

hi dude,

i totally understand ur point of view and i know that it can be more than frustratin when such things happen.
    Again behind a bmw that runs smooth there's an excellent maintenance shop and i say excelllent and not good coz i know wat im talkin about!!
    bm's are very complex and sensitive and need extremely good care and its undeniably one of the mot reliable rides u can ever get.
    So here's my point of view,dont let go ur ride bro but keep u the hard work and try to find THE garage with mecanics that could take care of ur car as if it was theirs.If u were in dubai i would 've told u FALCON without any doubts but in AD....
    Anyway dont giv up bm riders is for life baba!! i'm sure u'll sold out ur problem very fast.
    Keep us posted!
    sigpic

Comment

Abdul Aziz such issues happen everywhere, you just talk to them that you are not expecting this service and you are not happy of what they did and if possible talk to the manager, I am sure he will listen to you and will help you. Do not leave BMW world for such reason please, I admit it's the best car ever, very reliable with high end modern technology! Good luck bro :)

Comment

Abdul Aziz...I’m sorry that bad issues happened to u, and for sure u r talking about AD motors, to be honest with u not all the guys there aware about the things they r doing inside but u must talk with husam he is the service manager there and u ll be so happy and fire them as much as u can coz in the end as u said u must got wht u paid for. and good luck and keep us updated.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

so basically you paid for something that you didn't get?

Comment

Why did you have to pay for it ? Isnt your car under warranty and service contract until 100,000 Kms :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
              Why did you have to pay for it ? Isnt your car under warranty and service contract until 100,000 Kms :hmm:
              i think he meant that he is paying alot for such a ride and he is getting bad service in return

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

thats wat i understood as well a lot of money is gettin out of his pocket but he doesn get the service for that same amount of bucks...which would piss me off big time as well :(
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X