Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seat Color, Need Opinions please :) :) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat Color, Need Opinions please :) :) :)

Hello,

I found this supplier of leather that has a color similar to LSB!!! I'm trying to renovate my seats but cant seem to find matching LSB color anywhere! Dealership price was 600 Kuwaiti dinars for one seat.

Please look at first 2 pictures, and i have attached pictures of the real OEM lsb seats afterwards, please compare and let me know if it is very similar to LSB, otherwise i will not buy the leather.

Thanks.

Here are the OEM lsb seats...

sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

On my opinion no one will ever notice ur interior if its the same color as ur car's'exterior ,plus its gonna be way too much blues over the place,if u insist in havin it lsb inside as well why dont u go for a 2 color seat?like black and blue for exp? Would look nicer!
    sigpic

Comment

For me all of them look the same, i say stay with the LSB interior too, matches well with your exterior..

Comment

My current interior is OEM lsb, it looks great (matching exterior), but the wear on the side of my seat is killing me lollll i'm picky! haha!

Do u guys think the leather offered by this supplier looks similar to OEM lsb???? Thats the main concern ;)
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Looks the same to me as well bro!
          sigpic

Comment

Sounds good, i will wait for other opinions as well :)
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

It looks the same for me :)

Comment

they look the same from the pics to be honest... but is the quality good?

The guy who has the Phoenix yellow exterior and lsb interior in ur pics muhannad has some kahoonehs!!! ballzy color combo! hehe
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

^ lolll yeah! This yellow/blue combo was in one of the threads here, i copied it!
                  sigpic
                  Audi R8 - White / Blk
                  Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Good luck Muhannad, but I'd say never color match through random pictures; bad color saturation might totally throw you off. either get the real hides from a BMW supplier, or get the leather from the pictures you attached and re-dye them, plenty of OEM BMW toners out there, but in Kuwait I think that's not a wise thing to do.

Comment

Well, the supplier just offered to send me a sample piece!

I think that will solve the problem :)

I've been searching for LSB like leather to replace my current OEM one but was not succesfull! Dealership price is not normal! AED 8,000 for one seat! Come on! lollll
                      sigpic
                      Audi R8 - White / Blk
                      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

I've seen your interior. If you change it I'm taking your smg pump and installing it in my bycicle!

Comment

^ lol what does that mean mr. Bruno! :)

Did u see the cracks on my seat? from the side! :(
                          sigpic
                          Audi R8 - White / Blk
                          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Ahmad Al-Khalil will like this combination :P

Comment

Compare the sample with the OEM leather.... :)
                              sigpic
                              07' HFP Accord | Current
                              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                              X