2002-2005 E46 mileage, steering wheel & lcd screen questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qetadgzcb View Post
    30K or less!!!!??? Show me a proper one at those prices I'll buy one myself?? All these people on Dubizzle, are they really able to sell their cars at those prices.. According to you, their advertised prices are way too high and none should be able to sell them in this case??
    I will buy one myself too ! :D

I'm not underestimating or anything for those cars, but this is the real market.

And btw, some of dubizzle people can go for 5,000AED down, they post such high prices to go down to their own prices...
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Well I have a friend who has been taking his 05 318i to Janu for quite a long time and he has never had a single bad experience (and he looks after his car better than his girlfriend :D).. However on these forums I've read stuff about Janu that would leave best horror stories rather like bedtime stories!?

Btw, I've checked with both X-service and Das and they're asking for 700AED for a pre-purchase check up whereas Juno is asking for 300AED?? OK I get it, most probably X-service and Das is checking for lots more but come on, it sounds weird to pay 700AED check-up fee for a car that costs around 35,000AED.. Am I gravely mistaken here??
      Hi mate!
      honest advice here... dont try to save couple of dhs on a pre purchase check coz ull probably end up spending thousand on repairs later on.
      look at it this way...u gonna spend at least 25k on a car depending on the engine and r thinkin of savin 400dhs on a check??as u were sayin mileage can be changed and even hidden failures and problems can be present and all of that can only be spotted with a proper check.
      take it to Das autoworks..Ayham will do a great job on it no doubt!
      and good luck with the buy :)
      sigpic

Comment

You can save the AED400 to get some faults fixed which would definetely occur in near future..

Comment

Well yeah I guess you guys are right.. I'll take it to Das Autoworks(most probably) or X-Service.. Though I'm afraid of one thing.. People are taking X6s, M5s, M3s etc there whereas the car I'll take is just a E46..So will Ayham really really care about it and check the car thoroughly?? (Cheap car, not too much money they'll make on it etc later??)

Comment

Well yeah I guess you guys are right.. I'll take it to Das Autoworks(most probably) or X-Service.. Though I'm afraid of one thing.. People are taking X6s, M5s, M3s etc there whereas the car I'll take is just a E46..So will Ayham really really care about it and check the car thoroughly?? (Cheap car, not too much money they'll make on it etc later??)
            mate u have to understand that over here we all fanatics and enthousiast no matter the bmw and specially our president Ayham...i can guarantee u that he'll be more than happy to help u and that he will do a professional job coz this is the way he is...
            Go to Das and ull c that they have more than just Xs and Ms over there...
            I take my car over there and its not an M !!! and he takes care of it as if it was his...
            Go there bro..eyes closed u'll get out satisfied i promise
            sigpic

Comment

hey mate...no matter which series u r driving.....its all BMW, i owned E46 318i and i did a hell to make it nice in looking......:D and i was having a very unique support from Ayham and the rest of the members here...we are family here and the honest good advice all the time available....dont be afraid :D

Note:
              i bought my M5 last July...so i was E46 318 freak....till now also :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post
                mate u have to understand that over here we all fanatics and enthousiast no matter the bmw and specially our president Ayham...i can guarantee u that he'll be more than happy to help u and that he will do a professional job coz this is the way he is...
                Go to Das and ull c that they have more than just Xs and Ms over there...
                I take my car over there and its not an M !!! and he takes care of it as if it was his...
                Go there bro..eyes closed u'll get out satisfied i promise
                +100

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Alright I get the idea :) As soon as my friend finds an E46 suitable for him, we're taking it to Das.. Thanks for all the information and suggestions again & again..

Comment

Working...
                  X