my red BMW modification 330CI coupe 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salty View Post
    +1 my home made clutch is in great better than the ones for 2000k atleast it deos not get hot thnx alot ma7siri :D

:hmm:
    E30 ** For Ever :///M: **
    sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
    E30 M50B25-Non Vanos ... Sold
    E32... Sold

Comment

People, lay off the guy, i saw some really harsh comments and I believe we should always give constructive feedback...the same thing happened to the "cope" car guy previously on the forums and he was bashed by harsh comments. My constructive feedback will be:
      "I see what you're doing, the wing maybe oversized, and you should retain the main distinctive features of BMWs, being the kidney grille for example, change the spoiler, and other minor changes"
      Im just being honest...If he likes it, then it's all good, all we can do is give constructive feedback..

Past Ride: E39 530i
      Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
      Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

1) I highly appreciate the fact that you worked on the car yourself in your own front yard. Not many do that.

2) The photos seem to show some good quality work, it's not easy to pull something like that off.

3) Taking ideas from different places and implementing them to your own is a good idea, it's worked for many. But, A-pillar hinged doors from an SLR look good on an SLR for a good reason, it's a wide low roof line supercar design with front mounted side exhaust. Same thing goes to the center triangular exhaust. Compare it with the design of entire back (tail lights, grills, silhouette) end on the Murcielago and you'll understand why it looks so good on that specific car. Such design elements don't work with the curvy shape of the E46 Coupe.

4) The front end of the E46 Coupe is one of the best designed front ends I've ever seen. Simply taking the kidney grills away kills it. Add to that the bumper lines and hood, they just simply don't go together. If you're still working on it, try changing it.

5) The amount of money spent on the car is huge. It could build you a very very competitive race car or a beautiful showcar with serious presence.

6) I do not agree with some of the comments posted here earlier but this is your car, your time and your money. I just wish you made better use of it, atleast in my view.

7) We have another member on the forums here under the name of "PERPLEXITY", he's running a Dark Red wide body E46 Sedan which is a great looking showcar. Check it out while you're here. Might give you some ideas.
        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

:goodpost:

Past Ride: E39 530i
          Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
          Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

:iagree:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
            E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
            E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
            E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
            E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
            E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BigLion View Post
                Yes - the 'kidney' grilles are what make it recognizeable as a BMW from the front - at least keep those??

what about now?? i already remodify the front and rear sides
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa K. View Post
                  the wing is NICEE :rofl2:
                  what about now??

Comment

i think it looks much better with the new wing. The offsets for the wheels look odd though. Because of the wide body kit the wheels look so inside, spacers might be able to help you to some extent.

The front still seems a bit odd maybe you would have better luck making a duplicate of the m3 bumper but to fit with your wide body kit.

Comment

Originally posted by al_qasimi2002 View Post
                      what about now?? i already remodify the front and rear sides
                      This car is looking better from your first post, If I was you I would search for a stock rear bumper, stock fenders, remove the :///M: badge from the grill, and try to do something about the wide body from the back and then your off to a good start. you spent allot of money on this car and maney more to be spent to bring it back to a decents BMW. After all this is your car and your the one driving not me or anyone else on the forum, so if you like it and it makes you happy then that's what matters.:wired:
                      - E82, 1M - Current
                      • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                      - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                      • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
                      - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                      E36, 318 Touring Sold
                      E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Working...
                      X