Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 Programmable Features?

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if some of this features are programmable in the E46? In mine, no one is working like this! :(

1 - Hold the unlock button on the remote to opens all the windows
    2 - Hold the lock button on the remote to roll all the windows up
    3 - Press the unlock button on the remote to open driver and passenger's doors at the same time (mine only open driver's door and I need to open passenger's door manually)
    4 - Press the lock button on the remote to close all doors + trunk lid + folding mirrors (or a second time to fold the mirrors?)
    5 - The only way that I have to open the trunk lid is to stop the car, get off the key and press the trunk unlock button on the remote, I'm sure there will be another way :)
    6 - In a vert, when you open the top, the process finish with all windows up, could be programed to finish will all windows down?

And some advice/experiece with this features that I consider nive features:
    - Remote top open (Can we found this extra / device in UAE?)
    - Remote Start (Can we found this extra / device in UAE?)
    I'm assuming this last too are not programable options.

Thanks in advance,
    Pablo

PM me and I will look after all your requests

Comment

Originally posted by pablopet View Post
      Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if some of this features are programmable in the E46? In mine, no one is working like this! :(

1 - Hold the unlock button on the remote to opens all the windows YES2 - Hold the lock button on the remote to roll all the windows up YES3 - Press the unlock button on the remote to open driver and passenger's doors at the same time (mine only open driver's door and I need to open passenger's door manually) YES4 - Press the lock button on the remote to close all doors + trunk lid + folding mirrors (or a second time to fold the mirrors?)NO5 - The only way that I have to open the trunk lid is to stop the car, get off the key and press the trunk unlock button on the remote, I'm sure there will be another way :) NO Saftey!6 - In a vert, when you open the top, the process finish with all windows up, could be programed to finish will all windows down? NOAnd some advice/experiece with this features that I consider nive features:
      - Remote top open (Can we found this extra / device in UAE?) YES- Remote Start (Can we found this extra / device in UAE?) NOI'm assuming this last too are not programable options.

Thanks in advance,
      Pablo
      Hi Pablo,

I have marked the features that can be done ?
      The folding mirrors of the remote would have to be a hard wire mod?

Comment

Originally posted by shak "X" View Post
        Hi Pablo,

The folding mirrors of the remote would have to be a hard wire mod?
        No wires is required ;) but offcourse those fresh meat GT1's - SSS and autologic's can't do that ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
          No wires is required ;) but offcourse those fresh meat GT1's - SSS and autologic's can't do that ..
          Mr Ehssan you seem to know what your doing!! How about sharing for once?

Or do you have a magic wond!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Comment

Mr Ehssan you seem to know what your doing!! How about sharing for once?

Or do you have a magic wond!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
            I prefer to stick to the topic , we will talk offline as I explained on the phone yesterday ;) ..

Comment

Awesome!
              You are like an unlimited knowledge base! ;)

Thanks Ehssan and Shark, I will follow your advice!

Comment

Looking at the skills in this site I have an even bigger challenge for you! :)
                Before to begin... I'm almost sure this is impossible... but who knows!
                My wish is to simulate an easy-in / easy-out behavior … scenarios:

1 – Easy In
                You unlock the car with the remote and automatically the seat is set to memory nº3 (moving the seat back as much as possible)
                Once you turns the key to position nº1, the seat automatically change to memory nº1 (preferred drive position)

2 – Easy out
                When you stop the car and remove the key the seat is automatically set again to memory nº3 (moving the seat back as much as possible)

Again, I’m almost sure this is not possible, but maybe you have more secrets in your magic hat! :D

Comment

1 – Easy In
                  You unlock the car with the remote and automatically the seat is set to memory nº3 (moving the seat back as much as possible)
                  Once you turns the key to position nº1, the seat automatically change to memory nº1 (preferred drive position)

2 – Easy out
                  When you stop the car and remove the key the seat is automatically set again to memory nº3 (moving the seat back as much as possible)

Again, I’m almost sure this is not possible, but maybe you have more secrets in your magic hat! :D
                  lool , here is the best ever solution , buy yourself the new M3 and all your wish's including the above mentioned ones will come true :lol:

Comment

1 – Easy In

2 – Easy out

Hey Pablopet,the best sulution for Easy In Easy Out is K.Y JELLY !!!!! lol:rofl2:
                    Ony joking bro!
                    Anything is possible when it comes to electronics!!!

Comment

Anything is possible when it comes to electronics!!!
                      Can you design me an eject button to kick the girlfriend out when shes on her period ?
                      I need some voice recognition sensors , when she's moaning , automatically put the roof down and eject the passenger seat..
                      You would be my hero !
                      07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

:rofl2:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Rady View Post
                          Can you design me an eject button to kick the girlfriend out when shes on her period ?
                          I need some voice recognition sensors , when she's moaning , automatically put the roof down and eject the passenger seat..
                          You would be my hero !
                          Bro thats a easy one!!!
                          I can fit you a stun gun under the passenger seat so when she moans just press the gas peddle full so to get 13.5 Volts from the alternator thus triggering the stun gun and sending 50,000 Volts into her BUTT,this will shut her up I am sure!!!!!!!::rofl2:

Comment

Bro thats a easy one!!!
                            I can fit you a stun gun under the passenger seat so when she moans just press the gas peddle full so to get 13.5 Volts from the alternator thus triggering the stun gun and sending 50,000 Volts into her BUTT,this will shut her up I am sure!!!!!!!::rofl2:
                            :lol:
                            Great Idea !! I wud be flooring it 24/7 !!!

I would love to know what u have under your passenger seat Shak !
                            07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

ouch!!!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                              X