Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iDrive Upgrade

Hello All,

I have recently bought a BMW 2008 330i convertible (Beautiful car). The guy that I bought the car from installed the iDrive Business edition. The navigation system in the business edition doesn't show maps only arrows. Is it possible to upgrade the iDrive system to have the maps? BMW said no.... Also is it possible to install the iDrive Pro edition?

Thanks for your feed back.

Get in touch with Shak at **********
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Ha330i View Post
      Hello All,

I have recently bought a BMW 2008 330i convertible (Beautiful car). The guy that I bought the car from installed the iDrive Business edition. The navigation system in the business edition doesn't show maps only arrows. Is it possible to upgrade the iDrive system to have the maps? BMW said no.... Also is it possible to install the iDrive Pro edition?

Thanks for your feed back.
      you can't upgrade it ,, will cost you more than selling your car and buying another one with professional I-drive .. I'm not saying it's not possible , but we are talking 15K AED project ,, instead I can help you getting the new I-drive ( 2011 ) system installed in your car with similar price or maybe a bit cheaper ..

this is what i'm talking about ,, I already have it on my 2007 M5 ..by far the best upgrade you do to your car ,,, with built in 60GB hard disk drive ,,, forget about CD's and Ipods ,, also you can play DVD while driving too ..

[youtube]3v8W6-Is02E[/youtube]

Comment

^^ I testify...

Comment

Isn't there any cheaper upgrade option available for 07 & 08 bimmers ?

Comment

^ i wish.
            - E82, 1M - Current
            • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
            - E30, 316 Touring - Current
            • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
            - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
            E36, 318 Touring Sold
            E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Working...
            X