M6 "Old girl" in need of TLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M6 "Old girl" in need of TLC

Spotted this at our work which apparantly has been here for the last god alone knows how long - she needs some TLC.

Sorry for the iphone pics and it was very early in the morning
    Attached Files
    1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
    2012 Camaro SS
    2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
    2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Her owner will cry a river one day..
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

It still looks brilliant! Wonder why it was neglected/abandoned?

Comment

I didn't know these babies came with the "///M6" badge.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_M6

Yeah, that's weird. I had to Google it up!

Comment

Yes they did! Same engine on the legendary M1! M88 3.5l straight six, 286 80's horsespower under the hood of that thing!!

If it's a stick shift, this is the car that was brought in from Japan by an auto dealer in SHJ called Al Balaawi. This dude imports all sorts of drool-worthy BMWs, Individuals, ///M, specials, rare models, even one off customs and heavily modded cars.

I remembered it from the wheels and Powered by BMW Motorsport badge on the rear. It had a Black fabric Recaro on the driver side. Should have old stereo box speakers on the rear deck, but theres too much dust on the window to tell.

Poor thing, somone find that damn owner!!
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
              Yes they did! Same engine on the legendary M1! M88 3.5l straight six, 286 80's horsespower under the hood of that thing!!

If it's a stick shift, this is the car that was brought in from Japan by an auto dealer in SHJ called Al Balaawi. This dude imports all sorts of drool-worthy BMWs, Individuals, ///M, specials, rare models, even one off customs and heavily modded cars.

I remembered it from the wheels and Powered by BMW Motorsport badge on the rear. It had a Black fabric Recaro on the driver side. Should have old stereo box speakers on the rear deck, but theres too much dust on the window to tell.

Poor thing, somone find that damn owner!!
              It is indeed a stick shift and the owner works in the Company here. I am going to try and track him down!
              1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
              2012 Camaro SS
              2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
              2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

How can someone leave a car like this under the hot sun!! I dont get these people :dunno:
                sigpic
                BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Kick him in the nuts for us. Then ask if it's for sale :D

Comment

Working...
                  X