Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No solution for this problem ==> where is the experts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No solution for this problem ==> where is the experts??

hey guys..

My Car Model: 330ci 2003

The Problem: I had this problem last week..While im driving when I reach 40 km/hr..I feel something such as noise or wants to break under my feet "left side"..this sound became too much noisy if I increase the speed..then when I reach 70 km/hr..there is another sound come from the front side "engine maybe"..I can't recoginze the place for that sound till now..both of this two issues "noise under my feet + sound in front side" happened together for my car..

What I did: At the begining: I changed the coupling "Universal Joint" which is located betweeb the gear and shaft, I tested the car but nothing changed, After That: I changed the two front rubber mounting..I tested the car but also nothing changed.

I dont know what to do + I dont have much time to go garages coz U know most of them is trying to cheat u..

If someone located in ALAIN guyz to see the car ..

Best Regards

Man is it a mechanical noise? suspension? metal noise?

is it possible to take a video and upload it which would help the guyz understanding the noise.

Its almost like a sympton of a missfire, where you feel that the engine is about to break in half, or almost like half of the engine is runing in the oposit of the other (Not possiblke of course).

lol and is it drivable to dubai that maybe you can get it checked by das or smtin?
    sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
    Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
    Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
    Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
    Black 1986 E28 535i
    Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
    Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
    Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

its that kind of noise that I can feel it with my feet not my ear..but the second issue when I reach 70 km/hr..the sound looks like a plane arriving..especially If I reach 100 or 120 km/hr..then I pull or take my foot out of accelertor..the sound changed till i reached 70 then disappear..Its really complicated..I dont know why ?? :(((

Comment

Take it to a garage and let them diagnose it. It is hard to tell from describing it.
        '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
        '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
        '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
        '92 E36 325i Black
        History:
        '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
        '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
        '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
        '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

I know guyz..Im still waiting..I dont know what to do ?!!

Comment

Put the car on park or neutral and rev the car and tell us what you hear or feel

Comment

Control Arm Bushing....

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                Put the car on park or neutral and rev the car and tell us what you hear or feel
                +1.
                sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                Black 1986 E28 535i
                Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

TBH i was facing this issue in my way to dubai to meet the guy b4 we start to oman, i was thinking to desmantle the whole engine pay and look under the car but in the end it was just the front window sealing gasket :D, it was loose and hit the window and the noise become more when i increase the speed......i was hearing it that its coming from underneath ....but thank god its just a gasket :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thnx alot guys & Im appreciating ur advices and opinions ^_^

One guy checked the car..he said that this noise is 90% becoz of wheel bearing..But I dont know yet if thats the reason..when he drove the car..he told me everything fine..

Anyway

I will check it As soon as possible & tell u whats gonne happen + I hope this thread will be helpful for all BIMMERS

Comment

The problem is sloved ^_^

front left wheel bearing was the reason..thnx god

&

thanx all of u guys

Comment

Working...
                      X