RAK Border to Khasab Road - Oman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAK Border to Khasab Road - Oman

For those of you who did not get to go on either the BMW or Evolve drives to Khasab in Oman, here is the full 25 mins of the road from the Border crossing at RAK to the Golden Tulip Hotel just before Khasab.

Sadly, the camera was mounted on my roof and I had the sunroof open which made the sound "shite" so added some half decent driving music courtesy of The Cult:

So, without further a do, enjoy the drive!
    First 15 mins
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSyLJiHHW6c&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

final 10 mins
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVX2a9b5O3M&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
    1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
    2012 Camaro SS
    2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
    2008 Mercedes SLK 350

nothing

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
      For those of you who did not get to go on either the BMW or Evolve drives to Khasab in Oman, here is the full 25 mins of the road from the Border crossing at RAK to the Golden Tulip Hotel just before Khasab.

Sadly, the camera was mounted on my roof and I had the sunroof open which made the sound "shite" so added some half decent driving music courtesy of The Cult:

So, without further a do, enjoy the drive!
      First 15 mins
      [YOUTUBE]sSyLJiHHW6c[/YOUTUBE]

final 10 mins
      [YOUTUBE]dVX2a9b5O3M[/YOUTUBE]
      Corrected the links for you

Comment

We should do this again... I'll probably leave you all behind at the borders and go there first

Comment

It's nice to have borders... sniff sniff.

Comment

nice roads :bmwbest:

Comment

Working...
            X