Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1M with E92 V8 S65B40 Engine! - Egypt!! you're Doing it Right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1M with E92 V8 S65B40 Engine! - Egypt!! you're Doing it Right!

As seen on Carbuzz.com

As Egypt struggles to find itself, one citizen manages to build his dream BMW.

Egypt certainly has been in the news a lot this past year. Besides from overthrowing a 30-year-long dictatorship, a few wild soccer matches here and there, and the ongoing battle for a true democracy, things have been running pretty smoothly in the historic North African nation.And like all other countries of the world, there are auto enthusiasts. One Egyptian car guy, who happens to love BMWs, was interested in buying a new 1M Coupe, but he ran into a few bureaucratic tax issues.

That car is a very fine choice if you ask us, but when he found out the price to buy and import the thing would cost some U.S. $150,000, he understandably backed down. But that didn't stop him from getting his dream car.

Thanks to his resourcefulness and his mechanical skills, he built his own 1M Coupe. Starting with a 120d, he then stripped the car down to about nothing and then rebuilt it with a 1M-style suspension, bodywork, and an M3 420hp V8.The final result looks amazingly like the real deal and it's great how this managed to "beat the system."

[YOUTUBE]EPvYp3rrgvQ[/YOUTUBE]

Pics from ther sites

sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
    Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
    Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
    Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
    Black 1986 E28 535i
    Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
    Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
    Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

according to our dear friend Fouad, this is Rami serry's car that was used recently in the red bull qualification, rami is a long time true BMW fan, I recall watching him drive nearly all BMW cars over years, anyway I hope things get better in my country so that we donot have to "beat the system"
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

woooow, the finishing is pretty good!!! V8 in this chassis
      i like such work :drool:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Very nice Project and thumbs up!
        sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
        Dubai Investment Park 2
        The Curve Building Complex
        Warehouse No.1
        P.O Box 28638
        Dubai, United Arab Emirates
        Office: +97148830851
        Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
        Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
        Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Originally posted by simon*X View Post
          Very nice Project and thumbs up!
          indeed! Goodjob :)
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

[YOUTUBE]35f6sUhm-Es&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]
            [YOUTUBE]LdERm6PV33s&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

I wonder why he hasn't bothered to remove the British plate from the back of the car?

Comment

Working...
              X