Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find these ?!

Hello guys
    I am customizing my babe n I need your help :D I am going soft now n do small things but I want you to tell me where can i find these stuff exactly:

1- Chrome Rings

2- White Carbon Fiber ( for the interior )

i found someone with really cheap price n excellent material .. but his job wasn't neat at the edges

3- 194 LED bulbs
    ( gonna change the whole interior bulbs to LED .. specially the gauges )

4- this EXACT head light ...

5- Bumpers (any other than the M3 e36 bumper i want something different )
    • E46 Coupé‎ "Ra2oosh" - Current
    • E36 Convertible "Emily" - Sold
    • E34 Sedan - Engine Blown

Check out www.ebay.com

Please skip item number 4 and stick to oem headlights! hehehe my opinion of course ;)

Type these item numbers in search box (ebay):

Item number: 150699407947 for dash rings
    Item number: 120887193362 for white cf cloth, but im sure u can find better deals than this.

Trinity is a great source for interior lights. Google them ;)
    Last edited by LSB_M3; 31-03-2012, 02:39 AM.
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

I do Understand that Every and each one of us has his own taste in modding. But Plz not the headlights.. you'll turn your ride into a complete Ricer!
      Take my advice and Contact member Ehssan. he'll Set you Up With Something Way beyond perfection for your headlights.
      Goodluck
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

:whathesaid:
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

LSB_M3
          thanks man for ur help :) but i dont know about ebay and shipping the items to the UAE .. i'm not sure how to got them shipped to the UAE

springz LSB_M3 i got my car with those headlights already on it :P but too bad they are for the 4DR not the 2DR .. the angel eyes are damaged .. they look nice in real thats why i awnt just like them .. but I'm not sure yet .. i may get the original ones n add the angel eyes

Comment

^ well you either register at both ebay.com and paypal.com (secure visa payment), and start shopping at ebay, but making sure the seller ships to UAE (you can also open an account with aramex "shop and ship" where they give you an address in USA, UK, and China. This way once the item gets shipped to the given aramex address, they will automatically ship it to your UAE address. Makes life much easier. I know what i mentioned above sounds like alot but its not.

Your other option is to find someone who already has these accounts and give them cash so they can order for you. I live in Kuwait, otherwise i would have done it for you. Its easier to find someone living in UAE to help out ;)
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

yea i've heard about this service n i will manage to do it .. hope things go well :)
              thank u soo much for ur help ;)
              i really appreciate it

Comment

Go by sahara mall there is a shop called Clifford enter it and once you do thank me

Comment

Working...
                X