Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joining the official clubs

hi floks,

was wondering who can i meet to join the club officialy?

and i would like to know were i can get a racing license i've checked the atcuae website but couldnt find what i was looking for i was hoping that yo guys could tell me more about it.

im also thinking about bying an E36 that i can take to the racetrack cause i dont want to mess around with my E53 or may be shall i go for a civic but i prefer bmw so what do you think is it a good idea and what is the price range to aquire one of those.

and guys lets go out for a :shisha: some days looking forward to meet you all guys at least i know that there are anthousiast out there that like cars like me cause my wife is definitly fed up with the car talking.:spank2:
    take care of your ride and it will take care of you.

You can Contact Any of the Moderators In order to join the Clun officially.
    Or make your way to DAS Auto as you can speak to ayham personally and make the payment to be an official member.
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Welcome to the Club....ATCUAE or EMSF are the sources for the race license. Ask for Elton at ATC or Ahmad Sharif at EMSF for details.

As for what to build for the track, FWD and RWD are never comparable unless we're talking about costs. Pass by one day and we can discuss this in length :)

No payments so far to join the Club as we're revitalising the organization. More details later.

Comment

Working...
      X