Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Club monster resurfaces...SimonX and Pathfinder please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Club monster resurfaces...SimonX and Pathfinder please help.

Hi Folks,

about to look at a e36 m3 that Simon*X and pathfinder have used. Pathfinder, nice of you to take it to the track, as this is where she should be as well.

The current owner, perhaps you remember is a pilot for Air Arabia and has been trying to sell it.

http://tnydu.biz/DOi2cw

Anyhow going to take look today, and see what i think. I admit i am not a BMW fanatic, but I do like well designed cars and the e36 m3 falls into that space. I have been driving 3 jap 4wds for the last 7 years, and need a little more "fun", but don't want to be frustrated with the car in the garage all the time, so plan to do some work myself as well, I have the space and time, and can afford to have the car off the road for a couple of weeks if not more for parts to arrive.

Please, please let me know what you think. Also I am planning on using the autodrome, which is only 5 minutes from where i live in sportscity, another reason that I am looking this car. I think pathfinder did most of the work on the car in the past, and it was advertised for AED40,0000 around 1 year ago. The current owner has not tracked it, and is a BMW m3 fan, has a Evo back in Tahiti.

Also considering impreza, but can't find one in my budget, although I know that parts/servicing at the dealer are cheaper than many other brands, and also looking at the newer generation mustang, but too many crash repaired imports from the US....I know totally different car to the m3 and impreza in terms of handling, but need to own atleast one yank muscle car in life.

Thanks for your help and adivse in advance, I am hoping to meet some of this community in the near future
    '94 Avus Blue e36 m3
    2007 LWB Prado. 2" IVD lift.GPS 276C.Bashplate.Rear Pintle Hook

This is one HELL of a beautiful car... definitely one that has been well maintained. All parties involved spent quite a few Dirhams in turning it into a track beast, not sure what those mods were but the most important was the suspension.. I'll let the gurus revert to you on the details
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Thanks for the positive reference! :)
      '94 Avus Blue e36 m3

Comment

One of the cleanest and hottest E36 M3s around !
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

trust me you will love it!
          sigpic

Current:
          E36 97' 328ci 5MT Individual/ Dakar Gelb II
          E34 93' M5 3.8/ Petrol-Mica Metallic
          E39 00' 528i M/ Silver

History:
          VW 09' GOLF R32 / Deep Blue - SOLD

Comment

Indeed, i drove it back in the tome and loved it. Congrats
            sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
            2006 Z4M - SOLD
            1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
            2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
            2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
            2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
            2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
            1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
            2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

good luck i loved the clean body lines and i think its a fair price :)

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
              E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
              E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
              E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
              E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
              E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
              E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
              E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

I got it! Started the whole process of transferring the car from 10am, and finished 11 hours later at 9pm, just as the Sharjah Tasjeel was closing. Cut a long story short, the seller and buyer must have emirated ID, if this is not available there is no way to transfer ownership, even if the police in Shj want to do it, as the online software does not have an override for entering the emirates ID number. Previous owner is leaivng the country in 1.5 months, and hence his company did not recommend for him to get the ID as well. A trick is to simply apply for the ID at a typing centre and get the form, and submit that instead of the emirates ID when transferring the vehicle in SHJ. I do not know what the story is in other emirates.

Sweet car, a monster after 4500 RPM, good condition, and few things for me to fix before I get the dubai plate in the next 3 days.

See you around! :wiggle:
                '94 Avus Blue e36 m3

Comment

Congrats man, you wont be disappointed :)
                  sigpic

2014 - M6 Gran Coupe

Comment

Congrats buddy ! ;)
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Congrats on getting this beauty.
                      EURO 04 M3
                      Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

Congrats. That is an insane car.
                        sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                        2006 Z4M - SOLD
                        2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

Yes it is insane...insane to get registered, just failed on the exhaust! :bash: Lucky I have the original, so will get it swapped, and see how it is. My 3 year old son is sad, as he does not want quieter sports car :) , should have taken him to the testing centre and made him cry in the manager's office asking for a loud sports car!

Thank you all for the welcome to the club.
                          Last edited by vanhack; 23-06-2012, 10:22 PM.
                          '94 Avus Blue e36 m3

Comment

James's E36, one of the Best E36 M3's I've ever driven. Has an extensive service record between Hassan and James. I can share it with you if you like.

Congrats buddy. Just change that bloody gear knob!!!

Comment

+1
                              sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                              2006 Z4M - SOLD
                              2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

Working...
                              X