Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any M3 CSL's here?

Hi Brethren,

i have seen many E46 M3's, but not in its CSL guise, I am sure they are around and maybe someone on here has one? If you do, any chance of a ride, not been privileged with that opportunity :)

Thanks
    sigpic

2014 - M6 Gran Coupe

There is one I know of... owner by the sales manager (i think) for Bentley showroom... a BEAUTIFUL specimen!!!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I know the sales manager for Rolls Royce had one a few years ago, not sure if he still has it.

Comment

was it Rolls Royce or Bentley?! hehe... one of them!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

would be interesting to know if he still has it....
          Current:
          E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

I saw one at the Dubai autodrome in 2006, in action! It was a special event day and I was there with a friend who drove a 997 porsche carrera S. The owner of the csl was a skillful driver!
            The sickest 2 cars were the csl and a black corvette z06, driver was also mad with skills!
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

There is one in Bahrain that I know off, the other one I worked on was from Kuwait.
              EURO 04 M3
              Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

I have never seen one here :(
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

The one here belongs to the brand manager of Rolls Royce at AGMC. Too modified imho. Not the point of the CSL.. the one in Bahrain is for a royal family member. And i heard there are 2 in Saudi. Cant believe these cars dipped to the 150k dhs mark 4 years ago, even cheaper in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                    The one here belongs to the brand manager of Rolls Royce at AGMC. Too modified imho. Not the point of the CSL.. the one in Bahrain is for a royal family member. And i heard there are 2 in Saudi. Cant believe these cars dipped to the 150k dhs mark 4 years ago, even cheaper in the UK
                    Brilliant question man.

Ive only seen the CS a while ago in the difc. I would love to own one if presidente can hook us up :D
                    sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                    Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                    Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                    Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                    Black 1986 E28 535i
                    Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                    Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                    Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Working...