Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service intervals for the new BMW models

Hi all

I have a question about the service interval of oil change on the new BMW models why is the interval from one oil change to another is so long is this healthy for the car does changing oil every 28k km will keep the engine healthy?

Will appreciate your thoughts here
    sigpic
    Current : F30 335 Alpine white

some of us dont wait that long....but if its under dealer warranty and dealer service contract, i guess you dont have a choice, since they will adhere to what they have been told.... im guessing they have the right info to know whats right for the car and hence design the service intervals accordingly
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      some of us dont wait that long....but if its under dealer warranty and dealer service contract, i guess you dont have a choice, since they will adhere to what they have been told.... im guessing they have the right info to know whats right for the car and hence design the service intervals accordingly
      Just checked with AGMC they did changed the serrvice interval for oils to be every 12000KM for the new cars so i think this option is much better :)
      sigpic
      Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

excellent news....that sounds more realistic!
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
        X