X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lend me your thoughts

Hello guys,

Im at the cross roads and require your experties in solving my lil dilemma

My love affair with Bimmers starts off about 2 years back with my first BMW or for that matter my FIRST CAR
    i bought it used and is a beauty E60 2006 523i and have truly understood the fact why some of us enjoy the jorney rather than the destination

I as of now have the option of getting a US spec 2009 Range rover HSE and the price is pretty decent too with a considerably low mileage.
    i would like to call on the board to help me make my choice.

How different would it be.?
    i still haven't test driven it yet though

sadly i CANNOT keep both.
    how so ever badly i want to.
    Im not MUCH of an off roading person, considering i am new to driving i wouldnt mind giving it a whirl sometime though.

My work commute would take me through emirates road all the way about 45 Kms one way and id be running a lot on the basis of the work i do.
    I am young and havent made the mistake of getting married yet :P so space isnt a BIG factor.

well please do lend me your experiences with the brit brand or former Brit brand. how different would it be owning one.
    should i let go of my first love?

thanks in advance :) (Y)

one of our board members has a RR HSE...

AK...what are your thots so far?
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I prefer the RR HSE to be honest for comfort and generally hassle free driving... mine is a 2005 which still had the BMW X5 engine and it purrs like a kitten, absolutely love it!!! saying that the e60 isn't exactly the most miserable car! my advice would be drive both... see which you prefer and then decide.
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
      X