Paint Correction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint Correction

I am sure most of you would be having the problem of swirl and light scratch marks on your car paint. I have tried a few places, and all seem to be either too Damn Expensive (See a Bimmer and See $$$ signs). Some of the shop look shabby compared to their website you don't want to trust them with your car. I visited one last night, the guys working there were mixing compound with water and applying it like soap. The Buffing pad was worst i have seen, any more and it will sand car paint.

Most of the places don't seem to be professional and don't care. Only the website looks good with picture I am not sure are actually their work.

I would love to do it all by myself, Wash, Clay, Compound, Polish and Wax to get rid of those unsightly swirls and bring back the shine. But unfortunately apartment rules.

Any good places that do an honest job and don't rip you off in Dubai!

Hello,

There is a good less expensive place in Jumeriah that we usually go to Polish, price 250 - 350 depending on car size and work it needs. They also provide the option of wax for 50-70 depending on the car as well.

They are in an underground parking but they do the car right.

Do let me know if you are interested to IM you the number.
    - E82, 1M - Current
    • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
    - E30, 316 Touring - Current
    • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
    - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
    E36, 318 Touring Sold
    E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Originally posted by S.BAKI View Post
      Hello,

There is a good less expensive place in Jumeriah that we usually go to Polish, price 250 - 350 depending on car size and work it needs. They also provide the option of wax for 50-70 depending on the car as well.

They are in an underground parking but they do the car right.

Do let me know if you are interested to IM you the number.
      +1 to the above option, took the car there and was impressed with the job they did for the price they charged
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
      X