Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by ghoonk View Post
      The only time a BMW looks good with a widebody and wing:

Just think, a few minor mods and my car could look like this - yeah, right! I suspect that the only thing my car and this one have in common is the colour! Still, that's a good starting point! Next i need some stickers...
      theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
      Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
      Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
      Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

if you're looking for a nice kit for an M3, there's plenty of them.. check out the showroom at E46fanatics or M3forum.net to get an idea of some beautifully modded M3's!

but sorry the one u posted is simply overdone & ugly :thumbsdown:

the extra layers & edges don't match the E36 overall shape, the mirrors are horrible, the headlights are like the fake ones guys throw on an E46 in Shj.. the Hartge rims are sweet though :)

EDIT: my response is regarding the original post for the E46 sedan :)

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

First of all, I voted not hot. I will get back to that once i make my comment about the above body kit (which is second of all haha), NOT HOT AT ALL!!! How many opening do u need to call it a body kit! look at fog light area! comeon easy on the openings! lol it looks cheap and overdone! but i agree that a wide body kit does make the car look mean and scary (in a good way of course)!

Now back to the body kit in topic, its true that its not over done, but i still dont like it. it actually looks nicer on the second car in golden color! the head and tailights on the golden car are what an M3 should have, and the rims are amazing! body kit looks better on that car!

Third, look around! take your time! seriously, dont rush into a bad body kit! if u dont like it, u will sell ur car the next day! :(

Good luck!
          sigpic
          Audi R8 - White / Blk
          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

I do hope you're joking.

That's the kit used in BMW's American Le Mans Series (ALMS) M3s. Fully functional in every way, every feature is designed for a purpose. Nothing less.

I'm very surprised that you BMW 'enthusiasts' can't recognize the BMW ALMS car when you see it! :P :P :P

http://www.leftlanenews.com/bmw-m3-alms.html
            http://www.autoblog.com/photos/rahal...ms-car/627783/
            http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_sh...car/index.html
            Last edited by ghoonk; 28-09-2008, 06:32 PM.

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

I LOVE IT!:drool:
              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

I do hope you're joking.

That's the kit used in BMW's American Le Mans Series (ALMS) M3s. Fully functional in every way, every feature is designed for a purpose. Nothing less.

I'm very surprised that you BMW 'enthusiasts' can't recognize the BMW ALMS car when you see it! :P :P :P

Of course i know BMWs American Le Mans Series M3!!! And I know that every opening is made for a reason, but i dont think the purpose of the body kit for this topic is performance! the guy wants to get a good looking body kit. Aside from the ALMS kit being functional, does it look nice??? that fog light area???? I don't think so at all! (again my opinion).
                sigpic
                Audi R8 - White / Blk
                Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Just a thought....

And these two (they look photoshoped, but give an idea):

Enjoy!
                  sigpic
                  Audi R8 - White / Blk
                  Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

the color is just so well done man! but that body kit just looks a bit fat! the second one's rims are excellent imo! i dont think they can be installed in hondas and lancers man, those look like 19s to me.

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                      Just a thought....

Enjoy!
                      now that's really hot :drool:

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post

My favs, those look incredible !!

Comment

Ghoonk! spot on with the BMW ALMS! thats one sweeeeeeeet car! there is a video of it going around the nurburgring..... pure xtsy! :drool:
                          ________
                          Wendie 99
                          Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:15 AM.
                          Current
                          E92 M3 - Mineral White
                          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                          E36 318is
                          E39 540i ///M sport
                          VW CC
                          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                          X