New tires Nitto for my beast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New tires Nitto for my beast!

i just installed new tyres callled Nitto INVO ! my friend has ZO6 and he advised to get them.. extremely high grip ! and on turns it sticks to the floor better, disadvantage is that i cant drift easily anymore lol and it looks aggressove check it out:
    http://features.evolutionm.net/imageview.php?image=1462

:pics:

Picturess please! or it never happened!

Bluff bebe!
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

that's an interesting design for the tires... never seen it before!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
        that's an interesting design for the tires... never seen it before!

^ :iagree:
        Current: BMW E71 X6 M 2011 | Silverstone Exterior | Red Interior | 23" Hamann Unique Forged Wheel | Lumma Lowering Kit | Lumma Cat Back Exhaust | PP-Performance Down Pipe | PP-Performance ECU Tuning Stage#2 | Lumma Pedal Set

Monsters History:
        BMW E92 335i Coupe 2007: Stock
        BMW E92 M3 Coupe 2008: Upgraded to 460 HP
        BMW E64 650i Convertible 2009: Stock
        BMW E64 M6 Convertible 2008: Upgraded to 570 HP
        Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series 2008: Evosport Full Performance Package Stage#2 - 600+ HP

Comment

my rossos are out of this world

Comment

and the price is extremely competitive compared to others. one quest, is it ok to post about other tires here, cuz it seems bruno didnt like it ;) i apologize if so..
            hitten enjoy the pix of my previous PS2 burned out be4 replacement lol and the new nitto invo from the back.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nitto is a good tire company, and they have alot of great tires for certain applications. But the INVO isnt one of those good tires for its weird design, and very soft side wall :)
              sigpic
              iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
              Falcons Garage
              Carbotech

Comment

sweeet . . looking good!

Look pretty aggressive i say
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

bashar kindly advise which tires in Nitto are better than Invo ? they have Nitto 555 but still not as good as the INVO. i wish INVO have soft side walls so i can drift a little bit :) believe me its sticking to the floor like super glue :)

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
                    bashar kindly advise which tires in Nitto are better than Invo ? they have Nitto 555 but still not as good as the INVO. i wish INVO have soft side walls so i can drift a little bit :) believe me its sticking to the floor like super glue :)
                    Haha all new tires will feel really sticky when they are new and fresh even Roadstones :) what matter is as they get older how do they perform??!!

I believe that the 555 is a much better tire than the INVO (but still not that good either). and ive said that they have good tires for certain appilcations such as their Nitto NT01 tire ;)

If it was me, and please dont take it the wrong way, and i had an E39 M5 i would never put on it anything but Pirelli Nero (or) Rosso, or ill stick with the PS2s :D

Ive tried many tire brands and our members had also, and if you ask any of them (i.e Buro) they'll tell you the difference. Toyo, Brigistons, roadstones, nitto, and many other brands.... if you ask me what other cost cheap tires that could perform really well ill tell you the follwoing:

1. Pirelli Dragon, ive tried it, Ayham, and Omar and they all will vouch for the tire's performance.
                    2. Hankook Vs2
                    3. Sumitumo ZIIIR
                    4. Kumho MX
                    5. Falken Azeins 612

those are cheap tires, have louds of grip and very high performance figures....
                    sigpic
                    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                    Falcons Garage
                    Carbotech

Comment

Congrats for the getting the new tires

I'll be getting my set of PS2s anytime soon, nothing satisfies me the way PS2s do :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                        Congrats for the getting the new tires

I'll be getting my set of PS2s anytime soon, nothing satisfies me the way PS2s do :)
                        :iagree:....I am ordering mine too
                        Current: BMW E71 X6 M 2011 | Silverstone Exterior | Red Interior | 23" Hamann Unique Forged Wheel | Lumma Lowering Kit | Lumma Cat Back Exhaust | PP-Performance Down Pipe | PP-Performance ECU Tuning Stage#2 | Lumma Pedal Set

Monsters History:
                        BMW E92 335i Coupe 2007: Stock
                        BMW E92 M3 Coupe 2008: Upgraded to 460 HP
                        BMW E64 650i Convertible 2009: Stock
                        BMW E64 M6 Convertible 2008: Upgraded to 570 HP
                        Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series 2008: Evosport Full Performance Package Stage#2 - 600+ HP

Comment

PS2 are really gr8 but i said let me go for a change :)
                          to be honest bashar what surprised me is the price of nitto is even cheaper from the list that u showed. the 275/35 18 for 600 dhs each! and u r totally right because it is still new, its sticking hard to the floor.. NT 01 Nitto is mainly for race track use ! and noisier then INVO. i checked them as well.

Comment

Driving an E39 M5 no tire will grip for a long time:lol: Enjoy what you have and try one of the other ones next time
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                            Schrick cams
                            Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                            Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                            KW Coilovers V3
                            WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

the 555 are not that good but try the 555r nittos thats another level of traction when they are heated i tried them all and i know
                              Do one thing everyday that scares you

Comment

Working...
                              X