can someone help me
    I found these rims for the 5 series

and i want to put them on my 335i 2007

do they fit without any problem ?

there sizes are front :225/40/18
    rear: 255/35/18

What's the offset ?
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

wt do u mean by offset

Comment

Research "Wheels offset"....In a nuttshell it's how far out or in the rims would be when looking at them from the front/behind relative to the center line passing through the driveshaft and cranckshaft.

Easiest way for you to find out is to test-fit them on the car if they are close by. What rims have you got on the 335 now?

Comment

Those are 18" wheels stying 237 for th F10 5 series

Standard size: Front / Rear: 18x8.0, 245/45 R18 - ET 30

BTW those wheels never came in gun metal, they must have been painted..

Comment

it should fit without any issue and no need for any modification, the offset for these rims 18" x 8J ET47 (front), 18" x 8.5J ET50 (rear) its similar to rims in my car but different shape.
            you can learn more in this site (http://www.rimstyle.com/info/alloys-explained.html)
            and keep us updated bro.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              Research "Wheels offset"....In a nuttshell it's how far out or in the rims would be when looking at them from the front/behind relative to the center line passing through the driveshaft and cranckshaft.

Easiest way for you to find out is to test-fit them on the car if they are close by. What rims have you got on the 335 now?
              Thanks and sorry i'm not that experienced these are my rims

Thanks
              Last edited by M_Powerholic; 08-06-2010, 01:34 PM. Reason: Picture is too big ...

Comment

resize the pic bro :) i need two screen to see it completely :D

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  Those are 18" wheels stying 237 for th F10 5 series

Standard size: Front / Rear: 18x8.0, 245/45 R18 - ET 30

BTW those wheels never came in gun metal, they must have been painted..
                  No they arent painted these rims for the new 5 series :)

Comment

17 inch

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                      it should fit without any issue and no need for any modification, the offset for these rims 18" x 8J ET47 (front), 18" x 8.5J ET50 (rear) its similar to rims in my car but different shape.
                      you can learn more in this site (http://www.rimstyle.com/info/alloys-explained.html)
                      and keep us updated bro.
                      THANKS BRO:1stcup:

Comment

i would say they will def look better than your stock rims

Comment

335i with 17" rims.... damn!

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

^ yeah i noticed that and dont :hmm:

Comment

^^ Guess he had plans for changing the rims to aftermarket so saved up on the options list ;)

Listen, why don't you send us a profile picture of yor 335 and a profile picture of the rims. I'm not too sure they're the best choice for your upgrade, so let's PS it and see?

Comment

Working...
                              X