AGMC Discounted Wheel Alingment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGMC Discounted Wheel Alingment

I am not advertising the stealer at all but I believe that wheel alignment is best done at the stealer as they do not give away the angels used.

Anyway There is a 50% discount now at AGMC for any wheel alignment, the price is 450 dhs if anyone is interested. I reckon is a good deal compared to the 900dhs without the discount.
    07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Thanks Rady!

But do you know if we have to take an appointment for tha lignmebt or we can just drop in.
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Let me know when you want to go and I will go with you, I know a service advisor there who will take good care of you and will accept your car without booking.
      07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mate!

I was only asking for information.

I let go of my first love because I didn't wnat to go to AGMC. I don't think I shall do it anytime soon.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Great news...I'm interested! how do we arrange this?

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Moe I just called the guy but he didn't answer. I will call him tomorrow morning and ask if an appointment is needed and it is needed, I will speak to him to take you whenever you want to go. Just let me know when you intend to go.
            07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

AGMC giving discounts?!? Noohh!!

Good news for you. guys though! Doesn't effect me really, I do my own alignments.

Keep us posted at how this goes...
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

I just called my "Service Advisor", he said that I do not need an appointment but the prob is that it'll take like 2 working days :S

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moe View Post
                  I just called my "Service Advisor"
                  Didnt knw you guys had your own service advisors :ohthedrama:

Comment

Working...
                  X