No announcement yet.

Carbotech Brake Ceramic Brakes Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well can't wait till I put them through their paces...

Comment

Dear all, this is the final call for any one interested in Carbotech pads. We are closing the group buy.

Comment

Already placed for 4 sets

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          Already placed for 4 sets
          how much it is? would that be better for the track? Ayham do you recommand me to do it? Can you fix it on the car for me?
          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
          2006 Z4M - SOLD
          1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
          2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
          1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
          2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
            how much it is? would that be better for the track? Ayham do you recommand me to do it? Can you fix it on the car for me?
            we can get you anything you want, track/street use, 100% track use or 100% street use. Just tell me how do you use your car.

Carbotech are 100% suggested by all top racing guys.

Comment

Would you like to get a quote? If you order now, we cann offer you 10% discount on the pads and around UAED200 on shipping costs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
                Would you like to get a quote? If you order now, we cann offer you 10% discount on the pads and around UAED200 on shipping costs!!
                Thanks Marwan, I m not an expert in all these stuff, just want the best for the car and in order to get that I have my private advisor which is Ayham. I m waiting for his feedbackk on this. Ayham if you feel that i need it, please order the same with your order.
                sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                2006 Z4M - SOLD
                2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
                  Bruno,
                  Bobcats are almost like+/- OEM in stopping power and noise, sometimes less and sometimes more. Bobcats are most liked because they are 100% dustless and preferred for show cars and expesive chrome wheels and so. Bobcats should never see the track!

AX6s are difinatly noiser than OEMs and dustier. The noise in AX6 is a little squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek at the end of a stop at speeds around 10Km to 5Km.

Funny to know that on some cars, XP8s are less noise than AX6. it all depends on the caliper design and the rotor surface condition.
                  my oem front pads that cost 640 AED after discount) are noisy when coming to a stop...

jl if your pads are due just go with these, better yet upgrade them with the AX6

Comment

Thanks Marwan, I m not an expert in all these stuff, just want the best for the car and in order to get that I have my private advisor which is Ayham. I m waiting for his feedbackk on this. Ayham if you feel that i need it, please order the same with your order.
                    I wish Ayham allows me to take it from here.

So, do you feel that you need more brake power? Are you happy with the dirty wheels that you have to clean every day or every spirited drive?

With Carbotech, we can get you a street pads, only street use! Those pads will:
                    1)Last a very very long time, so it's a cost saving.
                    2)Protect your rotors, they are rotor friendly, so again it's a cost saving on the long run.
                    3)They are almost dust less. This means clean wheels for few days.

We can also get you racing pads that will:
                    1)Last a very very long time, so it's a cost saving.
                    2)Protect your rotors, they are rotor friendly, so again it's a cost saving on the long run.
                    3)They will offer you 2-3 times more stopping power. It's like a Brembo kit on your car.
                    4)They are a little bit noisy and dusty. But anyways they are desinged for the tracks and autocross events. They are for that use!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                      my oem front pads that cost 640 AED after discount) are noisy when coming to a stop...
                      BMW pads are one of the most noisy and dusty pads on earth. They are the best in quality and stopping power!

This is the fact.

Comment

Marwan, I m using the car for both street and tracks, waht you think is the best. I m very intrested. Please do send me quote for both race and street on my e-mail: jeanl@ami-movers.com

My current brakes is not yet due but let me 2 track night and should be gone.

RIC: bruno would you be able to instal it on my car???

Thanks a lot in advance.
                        sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                        2006 Z4M - SOLD
                        2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

Sorry JL, just got back from lunch....

I've ordered 4 sets for me, Bruno, Bashar, & the HPDS car and we went with the AX6 pads. I've not yet experienced them personally, but I know from the forums that they're pretty much the best to be offered anywhere. Best bang for the buck...

I hate how the car struggles at the stop box sometimes, and these are M3 brakes we're talking about. I suggest you upgrade to these... :)

Comment

Marwan, I m using the car for both street and tracks, waht you think is the best. I m very intrested. Please do send me quote for both race and street on my e-mail: jeanl@ami-movers.com

My current brakes is not yet due but let me 2 track night and should be gone.

RIC: bruno would you be able to instal it on my car???

Thanks a lot in advance.
                            JL, it's very simple, 10% on the internet list price +UAED280 for 2 day shipping by DHL.

If you go to the track, then go for the AX6s. They are the best street/track combination I've seen. I guarantee you seconds shorter in your lap time if you have the guts to take your car to its edge!!!

For installation, anyone can do it. It's a normal pad that will be placed in the OEM's caliper, the secret is in the unmatched ceramic compound. Also, I strongly recommend you re-surface or machine your rotors. If not, they will work but squeeeeeek loudly!

Ayham will receive the whole shipment and will hand you your set, payment is 100% on collection to Ayham by cash or whatever ways he prefers.

You can check your car pricing and part numbers at: http://www.ctbrakes.com/pads/bmw.html

Let me know if you need any further help.

Comment

yes JL i can do that with ease :)

Comment

alright guys. I ll tell you what. I will wait for Ayham to get these and see how it go and if it is really making a difference i will place an order for sure.
                                sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                                2006 Z4M - SOLD
                                2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

Working...
                                X