High Performance Brake Fluids Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
    Proven? Who did you prove it to? You can't prove something that is wrong.
    The only thing you proved was your disknowledg about distilled water. This is what you said "DISTILLED water is what is not good for your radiator and engine, because of minerals" Drinking water is the one with minerals.

Are you allright? Who mentioned tap water? all that was said was drinking water has minerals wether it comes in bottles or the tap it has minerals

So are we now talking about what water to drink? You got me there cause I don't have much info on that topic and I'll take your word, but as far as what to add to a radiator, either one of those is bad.
    Why are you so angry? Funny enough these forums were made for people to share info for everyones good. Last I remember these forums weren't developed to criticize and mock people. If you read the thread from the beginning I mentioned drinking water to add to water wetter, and I believe I added a link so you can read and see for your self, if you aren't patient enough to read a couple of pages then it's not my problem for me to dictate the page to you word by word. And if you would have checked the second link I attached in a later write up you will see that it clearly reads that distilled water does cause corrosion and therefore must be added with water wetter.

Comment

Dude, I'm not angry, I'm just confused. You keep saying things that don't make sense. Can you please explane the logic behind this line,
      "I attached in a later write up you will see that it clearly reads that distilled water does cause corrosion and therefore must be added with water wetter"

Nobody ever said use distilled water alone. The point was not to use drinking water with either coolent or water wetter, but to use distilled water insted.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Guys, I think we are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
          Your right, this went a little too far...

Comment

this is coz Oil & Water don't mix so why discuss both in the same thread!

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

guys i won't delete these posts... yet.

marwan please order for me 7 bottles of ate super blue

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                this is coz Oil & Water don't mix so why discuss both in the same thread!
                :logic:

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                guys i won't delete these posts... yet.
                Grow up Bruno :rofl:

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
                Your right Marwan, sorry for highjacking your Group buy thread. Sooooo, lets do this .

ATE SuperBlue
                1- Alquazi 3
                2- Bruno 7
                3-

ATE SuperBlue(Amber)
                1- Alquazi 3
                2-

Castrol SRF
                1-
                2-
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                Schrick cams
                KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Thanks alquazi for the help. Here's the updated list:

ATE SuperBlue
                  1- Alquazi 3
                  2- Bruno 7
                  3-

ATE SuperBlue(Amber)
                  1- Alquazi 3
                  2-

Castrol SRF
                  1- Ayham 1
                  2-

Comment

ATE SuperBlue
                    1- Alquazi 3
                    2- Bruno 7
                    3- Dirksqjaw 2

ATE SuperBlue(Amber)
                    1- Alquazi 3
                    2-

Castrol SRF
                    1- Ayham 1
                    2-
                    -Dirk
                    2004 545i, Gulf Spec, Sports Suspension, RPI Cat-back exhaust, LCI Hella Tail lights w/V6 cable, Ipod adapter, Pro-Nav Retrofitted, Shadowline trim, Elite Motorsports Stage II LED Angel Eyes Upgrade, M166 OEM wheels (M6 offsets), xenon fogs, LCI iDrive knob and looking for Mtech front and sides!
                    sigpic

Comment

Guys, when do you want us to close the group buy and ship? For me, it's not worth it yet with the current quantity ordered. Is it possible that you spread the word and try to get us some more orders?

Comment

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm in no hurry.

Mods
                        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                        Schrick cams
                        KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

With the current quantity. Shipping cost for the whole order will cost $200. If split by 16 bottles, then each bottle will cost $12.5 for shipping. The prices will then be:

Castrol SRF brake fluid: $92.5.
                          ATE SuperBlue brake fluid: $24.5.

If we get more bottles then the shipping cost might drop to $10 or so.

Comment

ATE SuperBlue :

1- Alquazi 3
                            2- Bruno 7
                            3- Dirksqjaw 2

ATE SuperBlue(Amber) :

1- Alquazi 3
                            2-

Castrol SRF :
                            1- Ayham 1
                            2- Dragos 1

Thanks,
                            Dragos.

Comment

I'm getting my brakes done relatively soon (inshallah), so I'd like mine sooner rather than later! If the buy happens later I still want the bottles so no worries.
                              -Dirk
                              2004 545i, Gulf Spec, Sports Suspension, RPI Cat-back exhaust, LCI Hella Tail lights w/V6 cable, Ipod adapter, Pro-Nav Retrofitted, Shadowline trim, Elite Motorsports Stage II LED Angel Eyes Upgrade, M166 OEM wheels (M6 offsets), xenon fogs, LCI iDrive knob and looking for Mtech front and sides!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok guys. I think we should close this group buy and start shipping it. Here's the deal:

Please meet Ayham, the club president at Dubai Autodrome on the Weekend of Thunder, this Friday starting 9am and arrange for the payment. We will close this group buy by Sunday so please arrange for the payment no later than Sunday. I'll start communicating with the supplier on Monday and hopefully the shipment will take off on Tuesday or Wednesday. If everything goes alright we shall expect the arrival on Friday or Monday 9/3.

I'll be updating you guys here and will post the tracking link too.

Comment

Working...
                                X