Redline WaterWetter engine coolant.

If you want to know more about the brake fluids, please check this page:
    http://www.auto-works.cc/products-brakeoil.html

If you want to know more about WaterWetter, please check this page:
    http://www.redlineoil.com/products_coolant.asp

The list price for each product is:
    Castrol SRF brake fluid: $100.
    ATE SuperBlue brake fluid: $15.
    Redline WaterWetter engine coolant: $10.

The group buy price for each product is:
    Castrol SRF brake fluid: $80.
    ATE SuperBlue brake fluid: $12.
    Redline WaterWetter engine coolant: $8.

We need at least 12-16 orders for this order to go. These are ordered from an American whole seller.

Shipping is via DHL 3-4 Days shipping.

Prices do not include shipping costs.

Each bottle weights little less than 1KG.

Let me know if you need more information.

I'll take 3 ATE SuperBlue brake fluid.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

I think for a full brake flush we'll need one bottle, correct me if I'm wrong..

Comment

yup one would do the trick......

A good thing about the ATE is you will know when the fresh oil comes out while bleeding since it Blue color :D

makes the proccess somehow easier.....
        sigpic
        iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
        Falcons Garage
        Carbotech

Comment

Not for me since it's already blue in there
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
            I think for a full brake flush we'll need one bottle, correct me if I'm wrong..
            I want 3 bottles just in case it takes a bit more than one and have the rest to add to my spare oils. Besides, they are only $12 each, what the heck Marwan make it 4 bottles for me.

Mods
            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
            Schrick cams
            KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

You can get the redline water wetter from Tazweed in Sharjah, I have it installed in my car, cost me something like 30dhs for the bottle, and you only need one and should be mixed with just drinking water not coolant fluid.
              As for the ATE super blue, you don't have to order so many to get the $12 price, check out turnermotorsport, thats how much they sell it for, and the best part about them is they get the best shipping rates ever. Check it out:
              http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...ODUCT_ID=ATESB

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                Not for me since it's already blue in there
                You can get ATE SuperBlue in Amber color. I know it exists. It's made for those people who are flushing the SuperBlue and still want the same oil in their brake system.

Originally posted by samer110 View Post
                You can get the redline water wetter from Tazweed in Sharjah, I have it installed in my car, cost me something like 30dhs for the bottle, and you only need one and should be mixed with just drinking water not coolant fluid.
                As for the ATE super blue, you don't have to order so many to get the $12 price, check out turnermotorsport, thats how much they sell it for, and the best part about them is they get the best shipping rates ever. Check it out:
                http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...ODUCT_ID=ATESB
                Thanks Samer for the info.

Drinking water SHOULD NEVER be used in any car cooling system. The keyword is minerals. I do not want to start a debate here.

I might close my account at that whole seller and will start dealing with turnermotorsport as per your advice.

Thanks again.
                Last edited by Auto Works; 16-02-2009, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Marwan,

No need to be so angry about it. I didn't realize who had created the forum and thought it was one of those normal group buys. I'm not trying to cut anyones grass and neither am I advertising for anyone, therefore you don't have to jump into any conclusions.
                  Secondly, this is not a debate, this is simple facts that we list for others to read and comprehend the way they find suitable for themselves. So, for drinking water, yes you do use drinking water, and just for you to know, the water you receive in the tap in Dubai is DESALINATED water ie. it is see water that is filtered out and is for DRINKING USE... Unfortunately this is my field of work that is why I am sure of this fact. So, if you use the Dubai tap water you are actually using drinking water PLUS the fact that its being transported through asbestos and steel pipes is what makes it even WORSE for your car because some residue comes off the pipes into the water, which hence is very BAD for your radiator.
                  Here is a link for you to read, http://oljeep.com/rad/edge_radiator.html
                  If you search for the word "drinking" through your browser you will find it being used 4 times, and in ALL THESE 4 TIMES it explains to you that you should use DRINKING water whether it is with Redline water wetter OR Radiator fluid. DISTILLED water is what is not good for your radiator and engine, because of minerals, not DRINKING water...

I hope this will clarify things a little more for everyone.

Comment

As for the ATE super blue, you don't have to order so many to get the $12 price,
                    I'm not ordering many for the savings, but more for the wait for shipping if I need more. the fact that it's $12 made it an easy call.

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
                    You can get ATE SuperBlue in Amber color. I know it exists. It's made for those people who are flushing the SuperBlue and still want the same oil in their brake system.
                    In that case I'm up to 6 bottles now. 3 blue and 3 amber.

Mods
                    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                    Schrick cams
                    KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

DISTILLED water is what is not good for your radiator and engine, because of minerals, not DRINKING water...
                      Samer, I'm so confused here. You are saying Distilled is not good, then you mention minerals... Distilled water is 100% mineral free!

Comment

A little feedback Samer....How could demeneralized water be bad for coolant lines and radiator channels?

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
                          Samer, I'm so confused here. You are saying Distilled is not good, then you mention minerals... Distilled water is 100% mineral free!
                          +1

Mods
                          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                          Schrick cams
                          KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

First of all, my initial point of using drinking water and not distilled water was my concern, and I think I have proven myself right with regards to that, as for distilled water, after all the sites that I've checked, some say use distilled others say don't, but if u were to use it u have to always use water wetter with it...
                            yes, drinking water has minerals, but if your telling me that tap water doesn't have any then ur completely wrong...
                            In 1980, shortly after the Dubai Aluminum Company (“DUBAL”) was founded, it opened a thermal desalination plant. This desalination plant, which purifies 30
                            million gallons of water, is a major supplier to local bottled water companies and to Dubai city as well. Given that the company’s major operations are aluminum smelting, how did it become one of the region’s largest suppliers of drinking water?
                            So this paragraph clearly shows that Dubal produces drinking water which is also the desalinated water that is produced while creating energy to run the smelter. This desalinated water is what you get at home and everywhere else as tap water, as I mentioned before, it is drinkable and at the same time shouldn't be because of the medium of transportation that is being used "pipes"...Therefore, tap water or no tap water, it is safer to go with drinking water...

Comment

First of all, my initial point of using drinking water and not distilled water was my concern, and I think I have proven myself right with regards to that
                              Proven? Who did you prove it to? You can't prove something that is wrong.
                              The only thing you proved was your disknowledg about distilled water. This is what you said "DISTILLED water is what is not good for your radiator and engine, because of minerals" Drinking water is the one with minerals.

yes, drinking water has minerals, but if your telling me that tap water doesn't have any then ur completely wrong...
                              Are you allright? Who mentioned tap water? all that was said was drinking water has minerals wether it comes in bottles or the tap it has minerals

In 1980, shortly after the Dubai Aluminum Company (“DUBAL”) was founded, it opened a thermal desalination plant. This desalination plant, which purifies 30
                              million gallons of water, is a major supplier to local bottled water companies and to Dubai city as well. Given that the company’s major operations are aluminum smelting, how did it become one of the region’s largest suppliers of drinking water?
                              So this paragraph clearly shows that Dubal produces drinking water which is also the desalinated water that is produced while creating energy to run the smelter. This desalinated water is what you get at home and everywhere else as tap water, as I mentioned before, it is drinkable and at the same time shouldn't be because of the medium of transportation that is being used "pipes"...Therefore, tap water or no tap water, it is safer to go with drinking water...
                              So are we now talking about what water to drink? You got me there cause I don't have much info on that topic and I'll take your word, but as far as what to add to a radiator, either one of those is bad.

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X