First F1 Trial on Yas Marina Circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First F1 Trial on Yas Marina Circuit

Mohammad Al Mubarak driving the Maclarin F1 on the first trial for the Yas Marina Circuite in Abu Dhabi - today 15-Sept-09

Attached Files
    Last edited by Luay; 15-09-2009, 05:48 PM.
    sigpic

great news :)
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

And bad news for the other teams, this gives McLaren an advantage against the other teams, since none of them know how the circuit looks or feels like to drive on... At least we know that the circuit is ready for the F1 circus when the time comes
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

they where doing the F1 commercial clip on the AD streets the other days at night.. they woke up everybody in the proccess.

thanks for the post luay

Comment

Luay...nice pictures...that must be from North Granstand...

Anyway was nice to see everything from paper and drawing and sketches became reality since the last 2 years.....especially when the car was going around the track..will post up some pictures later tonight..
          Last edited by steel; 15-09-2009, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by steel View Post
            Luay...nice pictures...that must be from North Granstand...
            Correct
            sigpic

Comment

I think that's where I will be sitting come race weekend
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Are they going to have any events before F1? Anyway to get on the track before that?
                Our first race in the Chevrolet Supercars is going to be there, and during an F1 weekend we don't get any practice sessions.
                Friday: Qualifying
                Saturday: Race 1
                Sunday: Race 2

It we be great to get on the track before.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                Schrick cams
                Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                KW Coilovers V3
                WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

NICE!!! glad to see that at least the track is ready... probably everything else isn't :rofl:
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                    NICE!!! glad to see that at least the track is ready... probably everything else isn't :rofl:
                    I assure you that everything IS ready, the project needs some cleaning and housekeeping thats it.

Some minor works remaining for the Media Building and the Sun Tower (VIP Tower)
                    sigpic

Comment

some of the pictures...

Comment

Comment

As usual .. Audi sponsoring Emirates' tracks ..
                          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                          eMail:
                          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

I see Nissan as well!
                            Meskovic
                            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Good way of promoting, GTR as the safety car ! But what are the colourful Audi's there for :dunno:

Comment

Working...
                              X