Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test/Registration Day Tomorrow

Hello Sprint Challenge Competitors!

At the time of writing we are going into the Test/Registration evening tomorrow with 19 cars and 22 bikes registered; both the timetable and entry list are available for download off the Sprint Challenge page on our website.

Registrations still have not closed, so if you know of anyone out there that would still like to participate, ask them to go along to the website and register online. Please also feel free to pass this email, along with my contact details along the bottom, onto anyone that know may be interested

Please don’t be late to registration tomorrow – this is especially important to those of you with cars/bikes that have not raced down at the Dubai Autodrome before. If scrutineering runs overtime it will start to cut into our scheduled track time, so please be early!

Regarding the format of the evening, we will be starting on track at 7pm and finishing at 10pm. Within this time we will maximise the most amount of runs subject to the final amount of competitors we have.

I have provisionally allocated numbers for all competitors, for identification purposes on the evening only. We will allocate finalized Competitor Numbers for the Series Championship itself next week.

There will be water supplied and there are vending machines on site, however I strongly advise you to bring your own supply of water. Costa Coffee will not be open, so bring a sandwich or the like if you think you will get hungry.

Any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to call me; see you all tomorrow!

Kind Regards,

Abi Shephard
    Competitor Liaison
    Dubai Autodrome LLC
    P O Box 24649, Dubai, U.A.E.
    Mob: +971 (50) 1599-264
    Tel: +971 (4) 367 8700
    Fax: +971 (4) 367 8750
    Email: abaleens@dubaiautodrome.com
    Web: www.dubaiautodrome.com

“A Company of Union Properties PJSC”
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect
Working...
X