Bimmer World 135i Race-Spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmer World 135i Race-Spec

Bimmer World (www.bimmerworld.com) have done it! The race-spec 135i competing at One Lap America 2008. Car is simply monstrous...

Enjoy: http://link.brightcove.com/services/...tid=1544553062

The 135 is going to be an epic car - all time classic BMW!

They're not bad from the factory but all the right bits are there and with a few tweaks they could be truly monstrous!

Chip one to 400hp, get your suspension done up by TC Kline (the guys who made the carbon Z4s) and WoW!

Better yet, was at AGMC recently and they said they'll be getting the 135 in here due to "big demand" - no word on price but expect 190-220k.

Still, not bad for one of the best BMWs to come in a looong time IMHO!

Comment

AGMC are getting the 1 series already :)

last price was 195k & i'm sure u could negotiate 5-10k

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Around 195K ?! Haissam doest that price include the sports package ?

Comment

That 190k is for the 125 and not the 135 though...BIIIIIG difference ;)

Comment

Does anyone know how much does the 135 with the sports package would cost ?

Comment

Originally posted by theshadow View Post
              That 190k is for the 125 and not the 135 though...BIIIIIG difference ;)
              i know the difference between 125 & 135 :slap:

here's the price list, posted in the General BMW Forum :read:

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I really hope you're right, because in the AGMC showroom they had a 125 coupe parked up right in front next to the sweeeeet Alpina in the window going for 175k and that car had NOTHING in it - cloth seats, worst trim etc. etc.

They also had a nicely specced 135 cabrio going for 195k parked on their little podium thingie.

If the 135 goes for 195-210k with sport package then that'd be about right I suppose...about the same price as a basic Cayman S. Expensive, but IMHO the Bimmer will be 10x more moddable and practical. Upgrade to almost 400hp with a chip tune, more easy to live with, less common and pretty much just as fun to drive.

Also, if you even sneeze at a Porsche options list they increase the price by 10k each time you blink :D

Comment

Hmm...looking at the price list posted above, seems they're overcharging a little in the showroom?

All I know is that if the 135 is as quick as the 335 when modded...you can chase Evos in 'em. I should know ;)

Comment

If the 135i is 210K with the sports package, thats much better than the 335i which costs 270K

Comment

atone point in my life i should get my hands on one of these 135s

Comment

Get a Tii, that should do the justice !

Comment

Working...
                        X