Skid pad 2nd drifting session.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
    give it to any member comming from duabi, we ll fix it on each car ...dont worry :D
    Go sleep :spank:
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

It was great yall, thanx for everyone Who made this day amazing :) Eoudeh and ahmed khalil u guys nailed it good job :) ..
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
        It was great yall, thanx for everyone Who made this day amazing :) Eoudeh and ahmed khalil u guys nailed it good job :) ..
        Also Hasan and the other m6 who did a great job. Well done everybody.
        All the respect for Ayham who felt sick a couple of times but still kept going and kept his patience with people who failed miserably like me :)

Allah helped us and just like we all wished , we got the perfect weather, rain for when we drifted and sun when were finishing up.
        07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

The event was great fun thanks to the organisers and this rain! Hasan, Eyad and AK Good job done today!
          sigpic
          BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by SHkater View Post
            The event was great fun thanks to the organisers and this rain! Hasan, Eyad and AK Good job done today!
            We are looking forward to the 1000 pictures and videos u took today :)
            07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Sure Radu, as soon as i recharge my cam batteries ill upload the videos and pics and try to make something of it
              sigpic
              BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by SHkater View Post
                Sure Radu, as soon as i recharge my cam batteries ill upload the videos and pics and try to make something of it
                Thanks alot mate. I only saw a couple of pictures you took today but you do have talent.
                :bow:
                07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

All gratitude to ALLAH for the rain and everything that we have received.

Thanks Guys!

But really, I was disappointed with myself and I am really sad that I have let Ayham down.

AK and Eyad were drifting like PROs. Really enjoyed watching them . Thanks Guys! :thanks:

Special thanks to Ayham and Khaled for the training. :thanks:

Yalla Eyad! When can we see the videos.
                  sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

now THAT was a drift session!!! thank God it rained too cause it was double the awesomeness!! I really had a brilliant time and I thank Ayham and Khaled for their time and assistance.. they really made it brilliant! oh and Nazir... thanks for your assistance too, that little info on the figure of 8 made a HUGE difference! it was nice seeing everyone too!

I wish I could've gotten that stupid figure of 8 right!!! next time inshAllah

now tell me the rain wasn't great!! :D
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                      now THAT was a drift session!!! thank God it rained too cause it was double the awesomeness!! I really had a brilliant time and I thank Ayham and Khaled for their time and assistance.. they really made it brilliant! oh and Nazir... thanks for your assistance too, that little info on the figure of 8 made a HUGE difference! it was nice seeing everyone too!

I wish I could've gotten that stupid figure of 8 right!!! next time inshAllah

now tell me the rain wasn't great!! :D
                      you must've had a festive day yesterday AK. i'm sure you wrote it down in your dairy to tell your grandsons about it.

now back to topic after this minor distraction.

i'm glad that most of you had fun and learnt a couple of new things. post vids and pics pls
                      thanks!

Comment

Walahi a movie is in the making... Already hired Sasha baron cohen to play u, he already did a movie, might have heard of it, its called "bruno"
                        sigpic

Comment

Back to topic now please... Mr. Touma!
                          sigpic

Comment

Guys don’t know honestly from where I shall start!!

The event was perfect to me, nice to see you again and happy to see new members also (we are growing more and more) thanx to all, special thanx to ayham for his honest instruction and techniques how to handle the car on this situation and how to deal with the steering wheel as my toy, in the beginning I was (special Ayham) suffering how im handling the car with that huge power but he was patient just to let me do the right things. I was realy happy and proud when I see his and smile after I finished :D it was amazing feeling.

AK was doing very well mate but i ll tease u for ur vids (i know u wana ur dad to see them :bow:)

I faced a little issue with the exhaust during the session, we thought its burst or something but yesterday I went to the exhaust shop and it was only loosen clamping bush which clamping the exhaust pipe for cat. Conv. With center muffler :D but honestly the sound was :drool:

soon ll post the vids/pics which ll be self explanatory ;)
                            Last edited by eoudeh; 23-01-2011, 11:54 AM.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

there will be no teasing from me... only begging for the vids! oh and u better do it soon...
                              sigpic

Comment

:rofl: :bow:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                                X