X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    we'll be on the phone sir so no worries

Comment

If you take Dubai Bypass you should arrive from the back of Dubai Autodrome, no traffic there.
      sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
      2006 Z4M - SOLD
      1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
      2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
      2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
      2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
      2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
      1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
      2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

what time are you guys meeting up there ?
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

guys how do i get on to the dubai by pass road from DIFC? how to i proceed from al ain hatta road?

Comment

what time does track evening staartt!??
            my question for the nth time
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

5 30

Comment

thank youu!
                god bless!
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

i am leaving from mirdif at 17:00. i'll reach there at around 17:30 if the traffic allows..
                  E46 330CI Convertible
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah, got a flat tire on my way tonight, just got to my house.

will update in a seperate thread, hopefully will have tires mounted tomorrow in time for the meet tomorrow night.

maggie may is at X Service if anyone wants to see her.

:(

Comment

Sorry for the bad luck bro...

Comment

Today was bada$$ !!

Thanks to everyone who joined and came, hope you enjoyed it !

Cheers !

Ow, and a special thanks to Nabil !
                        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

few pics that i took with my phone cam :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            few pics that i took with my phone cam :drool:

Bruno,

Thanks for the pictures man. I was looking for you after my first session but didn''t find you.

I got a great time there and my car is now at AGMC for changing the brakes. It was really dead.

Take care.
                            sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                            2006 Z4M - SOLD
                            1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                            2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                            2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                            2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                            2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                            1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                            2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

it was great until the "incident", I love the new settings of my car, handled amaizingly, the car was very fast on corners compared to many other porsches and other makes, I loved how it handled. great turn out, amaizing machines.

A clip on the side of my rear bumber got loose somehow and the left side started flapping airborn, it wasnt hitting the car so I couldnt hear it and NO one had the decency to tell me something was wrong in my car, after sometime of flapping next to the exhaust tips it melted and flew off, not a nice seen, i didnt knowuntill i finished my last session and fraizer told me are going to get your bumper, I was like huh! what bumper!

Been running around like crazy since morning to find another bumper before tomorrow's sprint with no luck, even al naboodha doesnt have one, it will cost me 4400 for a new one minus paint and fiiting and around 2500 for a second hand with paint and fiiting, I dont know if it will pass tomorrow this way or else I will have to skip
                              Meskovic
                              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

So sorry to here that Nabil, I hope you get it sorted out pronto style, do you know of any where in Sharjah that could sell/install you a temp one?
                                2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Working...
                                X