Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Dubai - looking for nice M3 to give it a home (call for donations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Dubai - looking for nice M3 to give it a home (call for donations)

Hi guys,

I'm Dragos, moved here a couple of weeks back and I'm looking for a '03-05 E46 M3 to make life more fun.

Nice to see such a helping community!

I'm kind of impressed I must say.

Regards to all,
    D.

Welcome, I'm sure some of our E46 M3 owners on this club can point you in the right direction.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard Dragos, you've come to the right place..

We have lots of E46 M3 owners here, Im sure you'll get the right guidance to your coming soon M3 :)

Comment

welcome to the club

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

welcome to the forums fellow e46 m3-er! :) we always suggest checking out dubbizle.com and autodealers.ae. another option would be car magazines like automart... i also remember a couple being advertised on the forum, guys who's got the link?

in either case please dont hesitate to let us know if there is anythingu need help with
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I know of a MINT condition Imola/Imola 03 M3 that's up for grabs!!! ;)

Oh, it's manual too.....

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                welcome to the forums fellow e46 m3-er! :) we always suggest checking out dubbizle.com and autodealers.ae. another option would be car magazines like automart...
                Hey Ahmad, thanks for pointing them out... I'm allover them for about 1-2 weeks (even missed super deal.. covert. black M3 48.000km ... perfect cond., sold for 115k... will keep looking)

Originally posted by Ayham
                I know of a MINT condition Imola/Imola 03 M3 that's up for grabs!!!
                Oh, it's manual too.....
                Sounds good Ayham ... tell me all the details :). Btw, looking for a low mileage if I have the chance of finding one.

Guys I do need some advice from all of you.

Planning to put a 750HP HPF Turbo on it at a later stage ... so is it recommended to go for an SMG/SMGII or it's not a good idea. The reasons why/why not would be more important.

Thanks,
                Dragos.

Comment

SMG came on the E36 M3 EVO, SMGII is the later incarnation on the E46 M3.

If you're planning on FI, go with a manual. SMG pump WILL have to be replaced with an FI setup. Besides, with that sort of power you need some control over your revs and weight transfer.

Regarding the car, you've got PM.

Comment

:welcome2: aboard D.

Good luck with finding a good car.

To make the car run an HPF Turbo without problems, you need to set it up to handle such power. As Ayham said, manual cars should handle it much better since you'll pushing too much power on the drive train. SMG pump cant handle such aggressive torque. HPF provides clutches that can handle up to 1000 WHP that means you'll have no slipping what so ever in your clutch. A good set of tires to make your car balanced.

Few things here n there will make the car ....

Hope you enjoy ur stay here in our club :)..
                    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                    eMail:
                    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

The pump would fail from the upgraded flywheel/clutch assembly, the friction level in the upgraded clutch can prove to be detrimental to the pump. That's why I never considered an upgraded kit :)

Comment

welcome sir... hope you enjoy your stay

Comment

+1 for the louay's red M3! manual FTW!

or if you want a manual vert my friend's got one but it's got 125,000km.. it's in the classified's section :)

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Hey Ayham,

you may be right, actually most of the videos with HPF kits seem to have manual M3s although I'm a bit confused cause the list they have with applications (http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/part...s/E46_M3/11037) has a lot of SMG spec kits, so I guess there are some sort of mods specifically designed for SMG transmissions.

Anyway, I tend to incline towards manual after digging a bit these days...

Thanks for the input guys!

Regards,
                            D.

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                              +1 for the louay's red M3! manual FTW!

or if you want a manual vert my friend's got one but it's got 125,000km.. it's in the classified's section :)
                              Thanks Haissam,
                              I've seen Wael's car already ... will decide later although I want to see others (I'm a bit demanding by nature).

D.

Comment

Working...
                              X