X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member seeking some advise

Hi guys
    I’m kinda new here, signed up a week ago or so
    I have an E46 M3 03 Model, I wonder if anyone can recommend a good body-shop in Abu Dhabi area. There are some minor scratches here and there and the front spoiler needs some minor repair as well.
    I would also appreciate if anyone can advise about where can i find original 19" wheels?
    Much appreciated guys

Cheers,

Luay
    sigpic

Hi Luay, welcome to the forum,

I'm sure the guys will be able to help you out with a few contact details shortly, i don't know AD at all!!!
    Get some pics of your car up.
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Hi Luay,

I would o welcome you with us. I’m sure few of our members would recommend a body-shop in AD to get your minor issues fixed.

Regarding the wheels, sharjah is your best bet, on Saturday I will be heading there to look for something. I can also look around for your parts while I’m at it. There is a salvaged M3 in one of sharjah’s scrap yards so I’ll let you know if the rims are any good.

Happy posting :)

Comment

bruno....call me if u r headin to shj....i might join u!
        ________
        Uggs
        Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:31 AM.
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Welcome aboard Luay, hope that you will enjoy your stay in here :)
          Well, There are some members from AD that would be pleased to help as soon as possible with some workshop locations.... ;)
          But sharjah Industrial area is the best place to find the good parts in the best prices:D
          Last edited by M_Powerholic; 23-05-2008, 12:05 AM.
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

weclome man hope u will get the help sooon .
            REAL CARS HAVE 3 PEDALS

E34 540i Manual
            Eibakh Pro Kit | Blistein Shocks | EAT Chip | Racing Dynamics Front Stressbar | Racing Dynamics Swaybar Kit | 850cis Front Brake Kit | Zimmerman Cross-Drilled Brake Rotors All Arround | Hawk Street And Racing Brake Pads |Angel Eyes | 8000k HID Xenon Kit All Arround | Plasma Coils | JB Racing Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel

SOLD!! E38 740il

Searching for E39 M5 .......

Comment

welcome!!! i'm sure the guys will help you out!
              Audi TT (2009)
              Infiniti G35 (2008)
              Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Bump!

help a brother in Need, where is our AD rep??
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                X