No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was'up Guys?

Just joined the forums today, really excited to be a part of the club:yippy:.
    Looking for a manual 2002-03 m3 e46, any help will be highly appreciated.

R0B
    '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

:welcome2: Aboard ROB, im sure you'll enjoy your stay and where the M3 is concerned, dont worry, Im sure you'll find one soon. For now there is a 2004 Black M3 for sale, you may check it out on the below link:

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1626

Keep in mind, its the cleanest M3 in the region :D
    Last edited by SSense; 01-03-2009, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Welcome Aboard ! :welcome2:

Nice ride you got there !

I'm sure that you will find what you are looking for, but Manuals are rare... so keep your eyes opened ! :D

Enjoy your stay with the BMW Club UAE Family ! :)
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Isn't this one for the very famous Bruno??:eyes2:
        '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

Originally posted by L3G3ND View Post
          Isn't this one for the very famous Bruno??:eyes2:
          Yes, its for none other than Bruno, he was a good and famous person indeed.. He left all of us :(

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Sry to hear that.

BTW I founded an M5 2003 114K on the clock for 98K.....wondering if it's OK for this model since you have an M:dunno: and I dont mind having one.

Sry if this things should be posted in a different threads....I'm a newbie:tongue:

Thanks again

Comment

ROB, I meant Bruno left all of us and went to London for some training, dont worry he's alive :)

Regarding the M5, I think 98K is a little too much for a 2003 M5 since the market is down these days. I bought my M5 for almost the same price but it has a brand new engine, thats why I didnt mind paying a little extra :)

Comment

Thanks for the heads up man:thanks2:

Hope to see you guys in future events here in Dubai:bmwbest:

I'm from Al-ain BTW:rofl:

Comment

& SSense is from al-ain too !! :D
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

Could you tell us ROB how did you know about our Club

Comment

I was just surfing the net for an M, and I founded your club;)

Comment

Hope to see you soon, Al Ain is a small city so no worries, we'll see each other often :)

Comment

Inshallah ;)

Comment

:pics:
                              sigpic
                              07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Working...
                              X