• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Club

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

welcome to the club

Comment

welcome Ghada, you did very good on the track.

Comment

welcome ghada :)
          OFFTOPIC: looks like there was something behind our backs ...... what was this event?
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Sorry for the late welcome, but I moved to a new place and still don't have my connection there.

Nice to see you on the forums girl, seriously you improved tremendously throughout the day. Your last runs the guys DID say you're fast. Trimming throughout the clsses will do the trick.

Looking forward to seeing you compete next season. ;)

Comment

Welcome home Ghada - Pardon me for not you're a woman :P

Im not too familiar with arabic names :)

Hope you have a great time round 'ere

And Al Quazi -:slap:
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

welcome to the club ghada, u did good out there on the track, enjoy ur stay here in the club ;)

Comment

welcome :hi:

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                    WOW, man I wish I was a girl. I would have gotten a hell of lot more votes on my poll by now. Admins please change my name to Alquazita maybe that would generate more interest in my threads :rofl:

Ghada, welcome to our club :)
                    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

l3umor kullo Ghada Kareem & welcome to the club. Wish you will enjoy here and get the technical support you need :D

Comment

:grouphug5: wow, i feel like I’m home.. thanks guys for all the welcoming and encouragement, Alquazita you will be my girlfriend now on.. :woot:

Comment

:) Ayham, bedak tdalak t3abe be rase la7atta i do it... ooops sorrry i forgot the rules (English and English only) ok, here we go, Ayham.. you will keep stuffing my head with being pro until I take it seriously.. I’m glad though..

Japanese spy, you are fired.. you are not a spy anymore.. you missed an event!!!!

Bruno, Akanso thanks I enjoyed it much..

hiten86, who said I’m a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nabil is a lier 

Comment

Alright, it's a "she" Hiten!! (the kid is already schezoprenic regarding Arabic names!! Please don't make it worse) :D

Yes Ma'am I will keep at it till you're behind the wheel next season!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                              Alright, it's a "she" Hiten!! (the kid is alrady schezoprenic regarding Arabic names!! Please don't make it worse) :D

Yes Ma'am I will keep at it till you're behind the wheel next season!
                              Thank you monsieur!

'ana miskeen hindi'
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

Haha i guess this is eating Alquazi alive :rofl:
                                sigpic
                                iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                                Falcons Garage
                                Carbotech

Comment

Working...
                                X