No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahmad, welcome first of all...

What model is your 335? You mentioned problems in your cooling system? Oil or water? The earliest batches of the 335 (N54 engine) DID have a serious cooling fault in which after a few laps on the track the temp gauge is in red-land. Also spirited street driving seemed to produce the same effect on the coolant temperature. I've posted a thread about it long ago, try searching...

I'm curiuous to know the details of this...

Comment

these are hyper black stock 335i rims

:welcome2: to our club .... a Vishnu V3 hmmmm freakin' fast if you have the down pipe and an upgraded inter cooler i must tell you that ..

Very nice looking car post some more pics ;) ..
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

If I may also add that DINAN's ECU differs from other chips in that it actually debugs and modifies ALL the lines in the ECU vs. "fooling" the ECU and car sensors. You can check that in Roundel magazine March issue as they have reviewed the DINAN new 135i offering..

Comment

Welcome aboard Ahmed.
          '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
          '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
          '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
          '92 E36 325i Black
          History:
          '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
          '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
          '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
          '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

Hey all, thx for the welcome

To answer a few of your questions the model is 2008 and the rims are stock painted black as RiFo said.

I've actually never experienced overheating in which the car remains at 60mph as a limit, although the temperature of the oil seems to shoot up to 120+ degrees abnormally fast. The salesman at NFS advised me to overlook that issue before playing around with the ECU.

Vishnu v3 is really bad *** although I've been advised not to go for it. I guess Oman/UAE is simply to hot to handle.

Also a quick question, does anyone know a place where i can get carbon fiber on spoilers?

Comment

Originally posted by Oman335i View Post
              To answer a few of your questions the model is 2008 and the rims are stock painted black as RiFo said.
              :spank2: i said it first :D

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:ebay: for all your modding needs :P
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Hey all, thx for the welcome

I've actually never experienced overheating in which the car remains at 60mph as a limit, although the temperature of the oil seems to shoot up to 120+ degrees abnormally fast. The salesman at NFS advised me to overlook that issue before playing around with the ECU.

Vishnu v3 is really bad *** although I've been advised not to go for it. I guess Oman/UAE is simply to hot to handle.

Also a quick question, does anyone know a place where i can get carbon fiber on spoilers?
                  I have driven a 335i on the track and all the gauges were kept in check. Can you claim a new oil cooler under warranty?

Comment

^^ upgrade your oil or get a new OEM one ... would fix the problem ..
                    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                    eMail:
                    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Visited NFS yesterday and got my upgrade on ECU...still didn't get the chance to test it but I suppose the result will be great.

Turns out the oil temp increase is normal on a 335 so i've got no prob..posting thru my iPhone atm ill post results later on.

Comment

first welcome to the club and hope you will enjoy the stay,
                        anyway am waiting the events too :P.

BMW E30 m20b27 NOW | Korando 4x4 (Engine: Mercedes 320) NOW | Yamaha YFZ350 2003 modedNOW | Chev. cavalier 1998 moded History | BMW e36 m52b28 History

Comment

welcome ahmed to the club
                          me and you have same car
                          i am too have hamann kit and exhaust

see you later

Currently Own:
                          -2009 BMW 335i
                          -2007 BMW 540i
                          -----------------------
                          follow me in twitter
                          @MANSOOR335I

Comment

there is even a third member with same bodykit :)

Comment

Visited NFS yesterday and got my upgrade on ECU...still didn't get the chance to test it but I suppose the result will be great.

Turns out the oil temp increase is normal on a 335 so i've got no prob..posting thru my iPhone atm ill post results later on.
                              welcome on board, i was checkin the thread and i wanted to tell u that the oil temp increase is normal till 130..but if it increases after that then ur in trouble. and oh yyeah btw.. nice bodykit u've got ..

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

welcome to the club m8

Comment

Working...
                                X