No announcement yet.

E46FANATIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no plans for dubai this week, im stayin in abu dhabi, lets move to the chatting thread

Comment

Welcome to the club :)

Project DVS
      Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
      CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

:thanks:
        thanks dude
        sigpic
        E46FANATIC

Comment

ahlan wa sahlan

hey Anas

welcome to da club....

after reading ur intro i suggest u b careful wit da cops...

dubai police have bcome ruthless and cold...

i hate the part where they just write fines for small TOTALLY FORGIVABLE offences...

Dubai doesnt feel the same nymore...

although totally unsafe...i miss the dogfights on the highways aooo much...emirates road was a blast 4-5 yrs back...

either ways life goes on and we have to learn to behave...

take it easy...respect to u being local and all...but either ways...better safe than sorry...

my nashtee days r over now cos my baby is on the way...im just glad that once my wife delivers i get to collect our baby in my red devil!!!...i own a red e53 which coincidentally Bruno has seen n been in...

be safe n b good...i love the old 330 compared to the new one...esp those with the led brake lights!!!...dats just da bomb...

hope 2 see u guys soon!!!

ma salamah!!

Comment

Thanks

7beby man

first of all
            I wish a safe delivery for the young one inchallah him and his mother will be
            safe ya rub

I cant deny that I was rickless and crazy in driving and that was the reason that I had to replace my first 2 BMWs transimittion 2 times and also both of them ended with an accidents R.I.P :drive:
            I even got cought by speedtrap on AD way driving 220 Km/h and police did nothing for me but paying 400DHS only.. that days were cool and things was ok with no issues however now as you said there is no merci for sure

NOW If you people know what is the story of the impound for my ride i am sure 100% you will get angry and pissed off...ask ur self a question

WHY WOULD CAR BE IMPOUNDED 3 MONTH?
            rickless driving!!?? (I swear my car was parked just moved ahead 2 meters)
            well lets assume that i did that, car have to be impounded only 1 month .. then why 3 .. guys i swear agin I was stopping to the right side of the road and using my headset on my ears also the seat belt is fastend when the young guy in police car he is even younger than me man was looking at me from the opposite side and gestu to me for moving as if he is talking to a goat or camel :police:.... so i moved and said sob7an allah and moved my hand to god ...the details will take time but basicly thats all what i did in my car in the street .
            i was driven to police station ,INSULTED , JAILED , CAR IMPOUNDED and they even raise a case on the court on me (refusing to follow the cops instructions) however since that the fact i did nothing the JUDGE transfered the case to traffic court now and said i need nothing from u .

so what have i done ... absoulotly NOTHING they just got pissed off coz they were expecting that i will kiss his foot not to fine me and i didnt got out my car i simply waited him in it as he came to me and started shouting so i gave him back my reply also the fact that there are HATERS coz i am driving cabrio *EDITED* .. in short NOT EVEN A SINGLE BAD WORD CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH .... sorry for the long post but thats what happened and note that was happend IN AJMAN
            sigpic
            E46FANATIC

Comment

I know, such encounters happen to all of us!! Petrolhead almost got his car impounded for his exhaust noise while "idling"!! We were also coming back from Al Ain after one of the HPDS classes, three cars in a convoy, traffic patrol decides the 3 cars will be impounded in Al Ain and that we would have to find a way to go back home!!!

We had to kiss a$$!!! It's a battle you will never win; your word against the cop's!!

Comment

Working...
              X