hi all am gladiator328i"khalid"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all am gladiator328i"khalid"

hi all,,,first i feel that i come to the right location of BMW lovers "like me :bmwfan:" its so nice to register here and to be updated with all fans,,

i live in abu dhabi since 2006 and working as electrical engineer , 28 years old,jordanian,and like most of jordanians we love BMW even 1988 models "boz nmr" or "za3ra":E30Cabrio: hahaha

any way for any more details please dont hesitate to contact me 0502632747 and inshallah i will try to be updated with all dear fans

my best regards & good luck for all

Welcome fellow "garaba"...You've definitely come to the right place!

Any previous BMWs you'd like to tell us about? Any details on your current ride?

Comment

:welcome2:

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

thanx ayham"3la rase walla ;)"
        you know when i was studying university in jordan i had BMW 3 series 1990 model manual with modified engine,,,sure you know this famous car in jordan ya "graba" ,,,,ooooh i miss that car :(
        now here in abu dhabi i have E36 328i model 1996 coupe M3 original body kit import from japan,,its not new car but i love this body shape and after finish my near future planing"wedding" i will be able to buy my next BMW car 330CI 2005 and above model,,,you know you cant handle all your planing togother so i select the priorities as you note ;p looool
        sorry for all BMW lovers

Comment

I still have my 2nd E36....I can't not have an E36!!

Hope to meet you soon, Friday is our drive to Kalba. Why don't you join?

Comment

welcome to the club

Comment

inshalla i will come and allready i register my name with attendance fans it is gladiator328i from abu dhabi,,,you didnt note that?
              any way i have a small quistion for you,,,is it allowed to bring friends with me in that day?they are not BMW owners but they will goint me in my car

Comment

WElcome abroad
                It would be great if u post some photos of your beast ;)
                Enjoy ur stay here :)
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by gladiator328 View Post
                  inshalla i will come and allready i register my name with attendance fans it is gladiator328i from abu dhabi,,,you didnt note that?
                  any way i have a small quistion for you,,,is it allowed to bring friends with me in that day?they are not BMW owners but they will goint me in my car
                  Sure you can .. Just add how many person are Coming along..
                  For Example

1) khalid ( +2 ) ...
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

^ What he said :)

Comment

Originally posted by gladiator328 View Post
                      is it allowed to bring friends with me in that day?they are not BMW owners but they will goint me in my car
                      Friends, family, everyone is most welcome :) Bring them along

Comment

:welcome3: aboard

Comment

welcome to our humble home fellow Jordanian :) I used to have an white e36 320 vert back in Jordan and that this put such a big smile on face everytime I drove it!! Absolutely sublime body!

looking forward to meeting you inshallah at the Kalba drive
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

welcome to the club man....and realy long time i didnt hear "3la rase walla" enjoy khalid and if u ned anythings here in abu dhabi..im ready man. :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

On behalf of all members here. Welcome to BMW club UAE. You're going to love it here. Loving your car mashallah. Have a great day!

Past Ride: E39 530i
                              Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
                              Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Working...
                              X