Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning to the Gulf from TX ya'll!

Hello everyone!
    My name is Hamzah. I frequent boards such as bimmerforums and m3forum.net by the same screen name. I've been referred to this board by Lutfy who recommended I ask this community about all my bimmer questions in the Gulf. I'm finishing up my studies in Texas A&M and I'll be back in the Gulf within the next 6 months or so. Local to me is Texas World Speedway and the Texas A&M Sports Car Club which is the largest collegiate car club in the nation. I've had a chance to work with many sanctioning bodies at the track and organize Autocrosses with TAMSCC.

I've been doing track days and autocrosses for 4 years and I've been hooked since. I've done some wheel to wheel if you count the crazy world of the 24 Hours of LeMons as well. I love to work on cars and get hands on experience and I'm always up to learning something new. This is us our college student team on Jalopnik passing BS inspection with an LSD 4.10 325is with zero penalty laps. Bribes are a necessity of course :)

We were 2nd in the field of 122 cars until one of our drivers crashed our car. Oh well, that's racing.

Though I will be living in Khobar, KSA, I'm looking forward to meeting ya'll and participating in car related activities. I can't wait to drive the tracks in UAE and Bahrain and maybe start some real wheel to wheel racing then!

Oh and I drive a '97 E36 M3, a '95 E36 M3, and a '95 E36 325is. All black coupes, whichever works at one given time :D

See you guys in 2011!

-Hamzah

Welcome to the club Hamzah.

I am also new here, but this is a great club.

Everyone is very nice and most people have tonns of knowledge about cars.

I am sure you shall enjoy being a part of this club.
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Another E36 fanatic :drool:

:welcome2: Home buddy, make yourself comfortable..

Comment

Welcome on board.....Always happy to c another E36 driver here :D

Comment

:welcome3: aboard :hi:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Welcome sir. Khubar? Relocate to dubai man life is hard there

Comment

It's always GREAT to have a racing fanatic in here. Welcome to the Club....And yes I know Jay Lamm's 24hrs of LeMons, small world. Talked to the man earlier last year to bring it to the ME. Needless to say, UAE tracks are built for prestigious events by the looks of it so the idea was scrapped. Shame, what a great event that would've been...

See you in person hopefully soon...

Comment

welcome to the club bro. :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

welcome to our crib bro!!
                  C ya soon ;)
                  sigpic

Comment

:welcome2: to our club buddy hope u enjoy staying :D
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome Hamzah....trust you will find what you are looking for here...

you come with great experience and so does this forum.....trust it will be a mutually beneficial stay :)

Cheers!
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

More E36's the better!! Welcome to the Club dude!

KSA's starting their own AutoX's as well, I think they were held in Jeddah though.
                        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Welcome to The Club Hamzah! Love the rides :D
                          sigpic
                          BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

welcome to the forum Hamza, Texas A&M + Khubar makes me guess you are a Petroleum engineer, are you ?
                            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

:welcome2:

BMW history:
                              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                              X