X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Abroad :) Enjoy your stay here
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Thanks for the warm replies everyone! You guys have a pretty cozy club it seems. :)

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Welcome sir. Khubar? Relocate to dubai man life is hard there
      True, relocating to Dubai is always in the back of my head. I currently have a job in Saudi and that's where my family is. But as soon as I get settled I'm going to poke my head around in the job market and see what I can get. Hopefully I get to move to Dubai :)

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      It's always GREAT to have a racing fanatic in here. Welcome to the Club....And yes I know Jay Lamm's 24hrs of LeMons, small world. Talked to the man earlier last year to bring it to the ME. Needless to say, UAE tracks are built for prestigious events by the looks of it so the idea was scrapped. Shame, what a great event that would've been...

See you in person hopefully soon...
      Oh man that's sad. It would've been a very interesting LeMons race with the diverse car market in GCC. As road racing gets more popular in the Gulf, LeMons or an equivalent series could be a possibility...

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
      More E36's the better!! Welcome to the Club dude!

KSA's starting their own AutoX's as well, I think they were held in Jeddah though.
      Sounds like E36's are popular here! :D

There were some autocrosses held in Khobar as well a few years ago. I don't know if they're part of a regular series or not. I'm going to need more time searching this forum before I ask about AX's in Dubai :D

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
      welcome to the forum Hamza, Texas A&M + Khubar makes me guess you are a Petroleum engineer, are you ?
      Thanks! Oh and yes you got that right! Anyone work in the oil industry here? ;)

Comment

I work in the oil industry :D
        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

I was an oil professional..couple more around here

Comment

Welcome to the club bro! you'll love it here! Great beasts you got there ;) :drool:

Past Ride: E39 530i
            Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
            Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Working...
            X