Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All

Hello Everyone
    My name is Mehran Niknafs and I am from Iran.
    I love BMWs my first brand new car was a 2008 530i. Since I was 19 when i was driving it i got bored of it and exchange it with a 335i. I Love 335i don't get me wrong the 530i was a great car but the new shape was coming and I am young in my mind i think that that car is for someone with kids and wife. I think young people should drive 2 door cars because once they get married they can't have these cars, cause they need a big boot and lots of room at the back.

I go out for a drive sometimes to jebel al hafeet and also to a road near fujairah i don't know the name it a joy to drive because every where else is almost a straight line. We go with my friends for barbecue and have fun .

Week ends i do what everyone else does in UAE go out for shisha and watch a movie that about it .

So When I got my 335 it looked off. I mean any car with body kit and rims and no spoiler looks off. So before I even got the car from the showroom I went to the parts and at that time the best spoiler i could find was the M3s. So i took it. Then When I finally got my car from the showroom i drove to my friends to show my car and one of them told me come to my garage I have some spare X6 paint for the rims I put it for you. Thats how i painted the rims. And After a year and bored I wanted my car to be loud and make some noise, thats when i found the information about the BMW Performance exhaust. They say it give better acceleration and 5HP more.

In the future i want to put the BMW Performance Power kit. That give about 20HP and 50 Nm of torque. They say 0.2 s faster to 100km/hr and
    80 - 120km/hr 0.5s quicker.

So I am off to collect money untill some other time bye.

PS check out my car and tell me what you think. By the way i did register some time ago but then i forgot about it untill today i saw a bmw with this site on it. Then i remembered that i just have a account . I hope I won't forget this time and keep updating.
    Last edited by mn07; 26-03-2011, 12:30 PM.
    335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
    White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

welcome to our humble home... I think u'll fit tight in here :) that's a nice looking car mashAllah

let us know if there is anything we can help you with
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Last edited by mn07; 18-04-2011, 10:21 PM.
      335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
      White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
        welcome to our humble home... I think u'll fit tight in here :) that's a nice looking car mashAllah

let us know if there is anything we can help you with
        Thank you
        Last edited by mn07; 08-03-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the club!
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

sweet ride you've got take a good care of that baby.. and welcome to the club :)
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Welcome to the club buddy ! :welcome2:

Good looking ride you got there ! Congrats !
              07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard

Nice looking car and an even better looking caramel interior :drool:

Enjoy your stay

Comment

welcome to the club bro. and u r in the right place and u ll not get bored ever in here :)
                  BTW: how much the exhaust cost you?

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                    welcome to the club bro. and u r in the right place and u ll not get bored ever in here :)
                    BTW: how much the exhaust cost you?
                    Thanks.
                    Well if you buy and install from AGMC, any other way they will cancel your warranty it will cost you 8650DHS.

In the net its about 6000DHS found one in ebay for under 6000DHS.

I told AGMC i will bring it just install it for me they said no so I was force to pay the big amount.

I hate AGMC

When I got my car I saw it was not straight and looked off. Had to go back and get it fixed again. After paying them 8650DHS you expect perfection but noooo . My advice buy one from the net and get it done out side if your warranty over.
                    Last edited by mn07; 08-03-2011, 09:08 PM.

Comment

AGMC :thumbsdown: as usual

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Welcome! Sweet looking car :D
                        sigpic
                        BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Welcome here, seen your car around not too long ago...

Comment

Welcome to what we call Home.! |^|
                            - E82, 1M - Current
                            Akrapovic Exhaust BMW Performance Seats BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                            - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                            BBS Rims Eibach Lowering Springs Some Engine Modifications
                            - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                            E36, 318 Touring Sold
                            E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

to the club :)

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                              E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                              E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                              E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                              E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                              E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                              E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                              E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Working...