Technically NOT living in Dubai...but joined anyway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically NOT living in Dubai...but joined anyway

Hey Guys, I have been a BMW fan since my first E30 M3, which was stolen from me in Bahrain in 2007. Since then I have acquired two M Coupes and an 850ci. One of my coupes is in Dubai. A 1999 s50b32 I bought from Justin who I think was a member here. The other coupe is a 2002 US spec s54 which I keep in Jeddah where I live and work. I visit Dubai often and hence bought a car there which I leave with family. Currently the '99 is undergoing a restoration/modification project which should be over soon and result in quite a ride. The '91 850ci was a total project as I found it on the side of the road for sale on August 2, 2011 and have major mods done to it over the last several months.

'02 S54 M coupe (US spec)
    Black/Black
    AC Schnitzer roof wing and front splitters (in-progress along with re-spray)
    3.73 LSD
    UUC short shift kit and RKA6 shift knob
    Sub-frame reinforcement kit installed
    Strong Strut
    18" SSR GT3 wheels (shipped but not on yet)

'99 S50B32 M coupe (Euro)
    Estoril/Black-Estoril
    AC Schnitzer roof wing and front splitters (in-progress along with re-spray)
    Rogue Engineering short shift kit and UUC RKA6 shift knob
    17" AC Schnitzer Type II Racing wheels (courtesy of a true Brother and you know who you are)
    Sub-frame reinforcement kit (being installed with the rest of the work)

'91 850ci (Euro)
    Black/Black-light silver grey
    Wokke Chips
    3.91 LSD (from M5)
    AC Schnitzer body kit
    Remus Exhaust

I am also a member of bimmerforums.com as well as z3mcoupe.com, but whats different about bmwclubuae.com is that I will actually be able to come to meets and events :) . With that said, I can't wait till they start up again towards the end of the year. Sorry for the dirty pics, but all of the cars are works in progress....promise to get you cleaner pics once they are done.

Here is my Daily Driver...bone stock 2006 Mini Cooper S

Last edited by Racer MXM; 18-07-2012, 04:17 AM.

Nice to have you here, and meet at Il Presidente's garage.....loving the rides.....the 850 is great, guessing the M5 diff works nicely, look forward to seeing you on the run outs....
    sigpic

2014 - M6 Gran Coupe

Comment

hello and welcome.... nice collection of cars u got there, 850 definitely my fav :D
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M5Mark View Post
        Nice to have you here, and meet at Il Presidente's garage.....loving the rides.....the 850 is great, guessing the M5 diff works nicely, look forward to seeing you on the run outs....
        Thanks...yes I do remember. I haven't installed the diff, but yes I hear it does wonders to get that 'heavy' 850 off the line...hopefully will be driving it soon as I have never even turned on the ignition...I want it to be a surprise when I am done. In fact, I told the shop not to install the diff or the chips....I want to drive it first stock, then drive back install the chips, drive then drive back and install the diff. On each drive I will be doing a 0-100km test to see the differences.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
          hello and welcome.... nice collection of cars u got there, 850 definitely my fav :D
          It seems the 850 is getting a lot of love from this forum, maybe I need to put it on a truck to Dubai for the next meet!

Comment

sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Welcome Aboard :)
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

thanks springz...can't wait to drive the s50 again...

Comment

Working...
                X