Donations To The Massacred in GAZA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donations To The Massacred in GAZA.

Alright people, for those who still wish to contribute to the people massacred in Gaza...Here are the details of what to do. Apparently sending cash there won't be possible.

Donations:

- 1st aid kits
    - personal hygiene products
    - medical supplies
    - tents
    - blankets
    - canned food (no meat)
    - new clothes

Collection points:

- Mall Of The Emirates
    - Deira City Centre
    - Sharjah city Centre
    - Ajman City Centre

Deadline: January 11th

I suggest you set a budget and decide on a certain item to buy with that budget and drop it off at one of the collection points mentioned. Please do that ASAP!!! They need every ounce of life support desperately.

I will post this thread everywhere I can.....Please do the same.

Thanks for the info bro!!...will definitely spread the word!....

Heads up ppl! our chance to make a difference....seize the opportunity :)

God bless you all!
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Thanks for this thread Ayham ! Will definetely be a part of this humanity and take a step front to help those in need, God be with them, Ameen !

Comment

^ Same here !

:orderarrived: Would love to see that smile on their faces when they get their donations !

God be with you GAZA !!
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Great move, the least we can do

One question if I may, how is this going to reach? I mean is it going to be sent through a certain body that will make sure it reaches? me and my family/friends have already gathered a lot of donations from different sorts and need a way to send it

cheers and keep it up
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

If it's cash, then I don't think it would reach....But other donations can be sent through Egypt and Jordan.

Comment

what would they buy with cash anyways!

thanks bro
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Thanks for the info Ayham
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                Schrick cams
                Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                KW Coilovers V3
                WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Israelis are advancing by land.
                  Troops and tanks .
                  sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                  Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                  LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                  P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                  Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Great!!! Now they'll meet their doom, like everytime....

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                      Great!!! Now they'll meet their doom, like everytime....
                      Inshallah
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                      Schrick cams
                      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                      KW Coilovers V3
                      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

The Israelis have become what they fear and hate. They have become the modern day Nazzis.
                        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Get your facts straight...They've always been worse than Nazzis, they didn't just "become" that.

Anyway, this thread is not for discussing this. This is for aiding those under the knife as we speak. Do not indulge in replying guys, just spread out the word.

Comment

Hi,

Aramex campaign for donation ends tomorrow (sunday) we need volunteers at the collection points in the malls.

Cheers
                            Meskovic

Comment

Working...
                            X