Clear All

i already watched the movie
    i won't spoiled for u guys :)
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

^ Illegal download :rofl: !
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

no :D
        streaming video excellent quality ......i had to do it i have exams so i would better stay at home and u guys didn't update the cinema thing

Comment

I want a copy :D

I have to watch it in the theater but will have to watch it again and again and again with the pause/rewind feature :D :D

Edit: I have to call my special DVD agents
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Just came back from watching it... not bad movie
            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Not bad of a movie, a see a lot of trend going to b followed from this movie :P Watch out for similar m5 combos :P

Project DVS
              Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
              CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

That wasn't an M5, but a 540i with ricy mods
                ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

^ M5 Expert !! :rofl:
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Back from the dead?
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                    Schrick cams
                    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                    KW Coilovers V3
                    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

I saw it in trailers, it doesnt have the oval shaped side mirros :thumbsdown:

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                        Back from the dead?
                        Dead man Posting....
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Just came back from the cinema... Nice movie..

Yep.. that wasnt an M5 as the speedometer wasnt also M5 :) What about the e36 doing Donuts?? As far as i could see that wasnt an M3..

Mahmoud.. PN please with the Website ;)
                          sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                          Dubai Investment Park 2
                          The Curve Building Complex
                          Warehouse No.1
                          P.O Box 28638
                          Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                          Office: +97148830851
                          Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                          Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                          Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

the movie wasn't bad but still I prefer tokyo drift..........it is a different plot but still i felt it is similar to parts of the previous ones
                            @ Mr simon check your inbox ;)

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                              That wasn't an M5, but a 540i with ricy mods

+5

Comment

who cares about the M5, was there any women?

Comment

Working...
                                X