Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Old Sharjah !

I will leave with some old memories .... :popcorn:

Dubai - Sharjah Road : :drool: ( No Traffic Jam, No SALIK )

Al-Wehda Street :

Al-Khan Bridge : ::bricks:

Cricket :

Rola Times Square :

Al-Buhaira :

Central Souq :

Radison SAS Parking lot :

Al-Meena Street :

:thanks:
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Those were the days :cry:

Comment

and now:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Thanks Nabil for posting the pics of New Sharjah, what a comparison seriously !! The new Sharjah has cars like ants on the roads :dunno:

Old Sharjah FTW !!

Comment

I dont miss moving out of there at all!!!!
          This last 7 months has been pure bliss
          2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

i reckon in the early 90's sharjah was ultimate cheap place to be at...

Comment

sweet comparison! :)
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

wow it change a lot...
                sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                2006 Z4M - SOLD
                1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Sharjah needs to be demolished and built from scratch. Even now, with all the overwhelming evidence that there is a catastrophy in terms of traffic and parking spaces, you can still see that new towers are still built 2 meters away from a VERY congested street. This indicates that the longest "long term" vision available if for few months, tops! How are you going to adapt when the whole street side line is packed with towers, shops, and parked cars?

:thumbsdown:

Comment

I think specially the industrial area should be demolished and re constructed again, that place is never worth going..

Comment

I'm a local from Sharjah, moved to Dubai 8 years ago, unfortunately, to visit my family, I need to plan my trip, and get my 4x4 dusted to cross the boarders.

Facebook
                      - PhotoBlog - twitter - Magazine - Work - RacingMotorsport

Comment

oh my god where did you find such old photos of sharjah? wow, i've lived there all my life (unfortunately) and i remember dubai back in early 90's when jumairah beach hotel was the end of dubai. then it was just aa desert. but the first photo is classic, dubai sharjah highway without traffic, must be an oxymoron (like american governement or sometihng!)))

Comment

I love sharjah!
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

*meh*!

I love it till I see a you-know-who patroling the streets!

Comment

Man i had a pictures of dubai 1993 and dubai 2003 but don't find it the difference is crazy as well.

When I first came in Dubai to visit was when the Burj Al Arab was under construction and we were staying at the Royal Mirage, that was the end of it. I remember that the cars from the hotel was only 4x4 and to reach the hotel we had to cross the beach... Can't remember the year.
                              sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                              2006 Z4M - SOLD
                              1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                              2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                              2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                              2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                              2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                              1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                              2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Working...
                              X