Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geneva International Motor Show

http://www.salon-auto.ch/en/

Since I'm already going for a business trip to attend CeBIT 2009 in Germany, Im planning to fly to Geneva from 9th until 11th March to attend Geneva international motor show.

Anybody else going ?

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

would really love to, but couldn't :(

i was planning to go in 2001 & lost my passport on the same day i was gonna apply for the visa!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I would avbsolutely love to... I love Geneva and the prospect of a motor show makes it a double whammy!!!

but I cant... works a b%$@h and I have too much to do this month!!!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

In an ideal world I'd tour all the big shows every year....Make sure you swamp us with pics man!

Comment

Nice and swift visit to the motor show. Didn't take much pics though, here are some of the interesting rides I saw...

Mansory Edition of the Bugatti

Mansory edition of the Cayenne...

Someone familiar in this pic i guess lol

E92 M3 guys, I really liked how this M3 is sitting with those Breytons, extremely low and exactly on the limit... looks perfecto !

Finally, this is the SPR_1 Porsche, modified by Sportec, a purely swiss company. some figures:

858 hp
          0-100km : 3.0 Sec !!!

btw LOVE the lowering

Enjoy !

Comment

I know Bruno will be having a heart attck from the Mansory cars.....

Stratus THANKS for the pics, you're one lucky man!!

Comment

I honestly believe there isn't one Mansory modified car that I didn't like... DAMN I love both the ones they did!!!

Stratus, thanks for the pics dude! CF all the WAY!!!
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

OH MY GOD i cant believe the Bugatti im seeing :drool: its simply unbelievable..

Thanks for the pics stratus :thanks2:
                Last edited by SSense; 15-03-2009, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  I know Bruno will be having a heart attck from the Mansory cars.....

Stratus THANKS for the pics, you're one lucky man!!
                  Walaw ! ;)

Comment

Brunooooo!!! CF alert!! :D:D:D:D:D

Mansory FTW! awesome desgins....but i feel the Cayenne was a bit over the top
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                      but i feel the Cayenne was a bit over the top
                      +1

body work is very good, but color combi is not my cup of tea

Comment

Additional info on the Porsche SPR_1

Sportec SPR1 T80: Power on all fours

Stagnancy signifies backward steps – and, therefore, the traditional approach by Sportec is that each model which already seems to be perfect still can be made a little better.

Therefore, the SPR1 T80 from 2009 series disposes of a traction-supporting 4-wheel drive. Each of the powered wheels disposes of a performance of 214.5 HP. This can be compared to a Golf GTI Motorisation per single tyre and results to an overall performance of incredible 858 HP.

The high-rev resistant 3.6 litre flat engine with charging has been equipped with a smooth-flow intake manifold system with two fuel injectors per firing chamber, titanium con-rods, a baffled exhaust system, an infinite camshaft adjustment, a carbon ram air intake system, a high-performance charge-air intercooler and two hybrid turbochargers.

Each single engine electronics is individually tuned on the Sportec 4-wheel test rig to match these new circumstances. The result of this precision work at the SPR1 T80 allows a top performance of 858 HP at 8200 1/min and a huge torque of 880 NM - which is already available at 4,800 1/min.

With a start-up optimised high-performance clutch, the new 4-wheel drive and the limited slip differential this excessive force is optimally transferred to the asphalt. In such a manner equipped, the T80 performs a standard sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in only 3.0 seconds. This “understatement” racing car rushes to 200 km/h in only 8.6 seconds and easily surpasses the 300 km/h mark in only 18.9 seconds.

Only far beyond 380 km/h the driving resistance leads to an end of the acceleration flush of the SPR1. A combination of front and rear axle guides with Unibal bearings and active suspension keeps the SPR1 at each reachable speed on course. The body, which is trimmed for function, stays pleasantly decent for a vehicle of this performance.

The SPR1, indeed, shows his strength and sportiness, nevertheless, the overall impression preserves the understatement of a Daily-Driver desired by the customers.

This is what Sportec stands for.

Comment

that veyron :drool:

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

why did i miss this thread? i'm not sure about the bodykit but the CF all around is just so damn good!

Comment

Veyron :drool:
                              Cayenne :puke:
                              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Working...
                              X