Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange request

Morning all,

My strange request is a picture of a piston with connecting rod from an “M” powered engine.
    I’m designing my next tattoo and I need a picture to base it on.
    I’ve got 2 idea’s but need to see what/how it looks first and I really want to have a little “subtle” BMW related content in there.

It’s gonna be a futuristic kinda skull from a band called Voivod (do a search for ROAR album artwork, it’s on the side of the tank) and behind will be crossed pistons to represent my petrolhead addiction.
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

damn dude... that sounds brilliant! I'll try to find you something :)
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I have a pic of all the components posted here somewhere, but I have it on my work PC. If you could wait till next week I will mail it to you...

Comment

I guess Ayham you're talking about this pic

Comment

In fact this one's for the V8 powerplant! Mine was the S54 :) But all is good...

Comment

Thanks guys, i'll try and have a quick sketching session this weekend to see what one looks the best, I'll post it here and let you lot have a look and help me make my mind up.

Comment

sweeeeet - you got some taste in metal bro, the last i heard of anybody talkin of voivod was ages ago!

p.s - i heard they're performing at hellfest this year ? is that true ?
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

No Idea Hiten, I’d love to know they were still alive and kicking, their first 5 albums were concept albums and the story carried forward to the next, don’t get me started on the story cause the last time I told it I got some VERY funny look’s, along the line of “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON MAN” Closely followed by “GOT ANY MORE”

Comment

Working...
                X