Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Photography 101

Hi Peeps,

Digital Photography for Beginners mixed with Photoshop.
    Indoor and outdoor classes for you to master different skills in the world of photography.

The course will include but not limited to:
    Introduction to photography
    Introduction to cameras
    Composition
    Lighting (indoor and outdoor)
    Plus Photoshop class that will introduce more tools for retouching and enhancing images, from light gradations, photo filters such sepia, adjustment layers…etc.

and many more...

There will be two courses running to accomodate different schedules for different individuals, each class room will be limited to 10 attendees.

Each course will run the same outline:

2 class room training
    1 outdoor training
    1 class room training with photoshop editing.

Dates:

First course will be run only on fridays at 5:pm
    27 March 2009
    03 April 2009
    24 April 2009
    01 May 2009

Second course will be run 4 days consecutive during weekdays

Sunday 29 March 2009
    Monday 30 March 2009
    Tuesday 31 March 2009
    Wed 01 April 2009

Details of training rooms will be given upon registration

Payment:

The course will cost you only 1800 aed for the 4 days including the photoshop classes.

An easy payment plan can be arranged. Contact me for more details.

Requirements:

Just bring your camera and be prepared to have fun while learning!

Registration.

Please send in your confirmation through alsayednabil@gmail.com no later than 21 March 2009.

Kind Regards

Nabil
    Last edited by Nabil; 06-03-2009, 01:02 AM.
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Man that's wonderful, you've really covered the basis in this one :)

Comment

Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
      X