Dear Mr. e92 M3 Driver......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Mr. e92 M3 Driver......

I dont know whats wrong with this guys....

On my way home i stopped at the petrol pump in barsha, getting some fuel..

So there is a e92 M3 parked, waiting for his hot blonde chick to come out the petrol pump...

After i paid the petrol and while i am leaving the petrol station is see in the mirror that he is getting out the parking very hectic and just comes right behind my car, that i could easily could discover the silver pigments in the colour of my car...

Not even on the road again, he overtakes my while redlining his 1st gear:rev::rev::rev: (btw. sweet sound)

On the petrol pump he stands on the left lane and i pull over on the complete right lane, having some cars in the middle while passing him with my window down and looking at his car with an arrogant look on my face:woot::woot::woot: (like, why the f*** did you had to overtake me like a maniac????)

So, lamp turns green and i just take off normally, he cant push because there are cars in front of him! As soon as it gets clear, he floors the pedal, moves to the right lane and is again able to check out the colour of my car veeerrryyyy detailed...

However... as i am a good person and i dont race, i kept going 80.. after a few hundred meters he took a street on the right..

Another story.. but a bit shorter...

Me driving on SZR, left lane 110km/h! I see a e92 M3 entering SZR.. flooring the peadl like a maniac over all lanes and comes just behind me... going left, right, flashing me.... Okay.. i thougnt F*** off.. i pulled over to the right lane.. So he overtakes me:rev::rev::rev::rev::rev: before he is cutting all lanes from left to right to drive through traffic like a maniac!

Now my question is....

WHAT THE F****????? What is in the mind of these people! Yeah they have an M3.. Yeah they have 420 BHP.. BUUUUTTT IAM SITTING IN A M5!!!!! So what do they want to prove to me??????? How fast they can overtake me.. Or how does a e92 M3 sounds at:rev::rev::rev::rev::rev:

However.. just wanted to share my story...

I dont even wanna mention all these Mustangs, Luminas, 350Z, Altimas, Patrols and Land Cruisers:rev::rev::rev::rev::rev::rev::rev::rev::r ev::rev::rev:
    etc etc etc etc
    sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
    Dubai Investment Park 2
    The Curve Building Complex
    Warehouse No.1
    P.O Box 28638
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Office: +97148830851
    Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
    Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

LoLz :rofl:

Its a natural thing I guess, the same happened to me couple of times, no offences to any of our M3 members but the M3 members those on road always try to prove some point to the M5 owners, either its the sound of their car or to show us how it should be driven, stupid maniacs dont even know that we're driving the same brand and an M car as well :dunno: Id love to ask them to come on track someday and show us their talents, rather than overtaking and doing zig zags on limited speed roads..

Comment

:nono: M3 drivers, what can you say :rofl::rofl::rofl:
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

M5 drivers are too slow so they see everyone else fast :D
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
          :spank::slap::spank2:
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

:spank:

Comment

Dont hate me for stating a fact!
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Dont hate me for stating a fact!
                FACT ??! :police: I dont see any facts :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  FACT ??! :police: I dont see any facts :dunno:
                  Meskovic

Comment

:rofl:

Mods
                    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                    Schrick cams
                    KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Nabil deserves to be banned for the offtopics :P

Comment

Actually it is known fact that as you upgrade to faster cars you start to drive slower (more mature)... Basically we don't need to prove that we have fast cars, everybody knows they are fast :rofl: , just look at Ferrari and Lambo drivers... all they do is cruise
                        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Thanks Rami, Exactly my point but the boys dont just get it!
                          Meskovic

Comment

I get Rami's point, he's right :)

Comment

well Franz the guy who was tailgating you was probably jealous of your ride!...he probably was a hater!...these guys are dime a dozen...pay no attention to them...they are just looking for trouble!
                              Current
                              E92 M3 - Mineral White
                              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                              E36 318is
                              E39 540i ///M sport
                              VW CC
                              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                              X