Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mansory Linea Vincero Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Vincero Bugatti Veyron 16.4.

Power comes from a slightly modified version of the Bugatti's quad turbocharged 8.0-liter 16 cylinder engine which now produces 1109 hp and 1310 Nm of torque instead of the standard car's 1001 hp and 1250 Nm of torque. The slight increase in power occurs thanks to an enhanced cold air induction system and an optimized exhaust.

The exterior gets a minor styling facelift as Mansory adds several carbon-fiber body parts including a shorter hood, a new front apron, revised side skirts, and a new diffuser. Among the other key design features are a "V" insignia applied to the front grille, larger air outlets on the side and back, LED daytime running lights, and fully-forged turbine-design wheels.

Inside, the Linea Vincero Bugatti Veyron receives exclusive design touches such as LED lighting fitted to seats, door linings and dashboard as well as carbon-fiber trim applied to top of the instrument panel, center console, and door handles.

The new limited edition Linea Vincero Bugatti Veyron 16.4 will be available to order at Prestige Cars in Abu Dhabi for an undisclosed amount of money.

Last edited by SSense; 25-03-2009, 07:38 AM.

BLING BLING interios :P
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

ooooooo - I LIKE!!!

:drool:

Special;y the exterior ! looks wow in CF

Bruno Spec Veyron!
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

I LOVE MANSORY!!! GOD DAYUUUM that's a sexy looking car!!! :drool: :drool:

I want I want!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

wawa weeewaaaaa :drool:

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Whatever car Manory tunes turns out to be great looking, i havent seen any of the car modded by them not looking good..

Comment

I just noticed that this car has the SEXIEST brake pedal in the world!!! :drool:
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

It has already arrived and is standing in Prestige Cars Abu Dhabi..

P.S: Only three of these supercars will be built by Mansory and this is 1 of 3 ever built

Last edited by SSense; 27-03-2009, 04:09 AM.

Comment

That's what a Veyron should looke like !
                  Rims are finally changed !!

So, it seems that Bugatti never really made the car reach optimum power output ??

The interior LEDs, why would you go 2F2F on that ?
                  sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                  Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                  LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                  P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                  Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

^^ agree on the interior LEDs, just wrong...

oh and the one standing in prestige does have the Bugatti Emblem, i like it more than the plain-looking front the other one has ...

veyron = :drool:
                    Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                    19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                    M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

that's really stunning!

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                        wawa weeewaaaaa :drool:
                        Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                        that's really stunning!
                        :roadblock:
                        Haissam, I think you should avoid this thread ! It's hazardous to your health !
                        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims

Comment

Originally posted by Amarant View Post
                          ^^ agree on the interior LEDs, just wrong...

oh and the one standing in prestige does have the Bugatti Emblem, i like it more than the plain-looking front the other one has ...

veyron = :drool:
                          And if you also pay closer attention to the first photos in the post, even the steering wheel badge has been photo chopped out :dunno:

Comment

:puke::puke:

Exterior is alright... but what the hell were they thinking about the interior... there are way too many versions of this car... there probably as many of them as there are corollas
                            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Completly lost the point of the ultimate supercar, now it's a fashion statement .

Comment

Working...
                              X