X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugatti Bleu Centenaire

Bugatti Bleu Centenaire Official Details and Photos Released
    Built to celebrate Bugattiā€™s 100th anniversary

Bugatti has officially pulled the wraps off their 100th anniversary celebration by unveiling the new limited Veyron Bleu Centenaire at the Geneva Motor Show. Created as a one off anniversary model, the Bleu Centenaire features a unique exterior as well as Bugatti's awe-inspiring 8.0-liter 16 cylinder quad-turbocharged engine which produces 1001 hp and 1250 Nm of torque.

The exterior is covered in traditional Bugatti blue but in an interesting twist, the brand's classic two-tone paint scheme lives on despite the car's mono-tone appearance. Upon closer inspection, the Bleu Centenaire actually features a unique combination of "sprintblue matt" and "sprintblue gloss" paint. Other exterior details include special polished anodized-aluminum rearview mirrors, mesh grille inserts, exclusive Centenaire wheels, and bright red brake-capillars.

Befitting of such a bespoke model, the interior features exclusive snowbeige leather seats with quilting and a leather-wrapped center console.

The new model also marks the debut of several new items such as LED lighting, park distance control and a rearview camera that will become standard across the Bugatti lineup.

Pricing for the limited edition Bugatti Veyron Bleu Centenaire starts at 1,35 Million Euro.

The company also included new information about the Veyron's production status by stating that they delivered nearly 200 out of the 250 cars that have been ordered so far. This means that only 50 more Veyron's will be produced, effectively signaling the end for what is perhaps one of the greatest automotive achievements many of us will see in our lifetime. On a lighter note, production of the new Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport will start this April and over its lifetime only 150 units will be built.

that really is an absolute BEAUTY!!! WOW!!!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

That's unreal...

Comment

How much would I get if I sell my kidneys :help:

Comment

u're not a drinker so probably a little more than other members ;)
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I wouldnt mind selling them to get this car..

Comment

Rims are hideous, they look like an American SUV design!!
              Car looks Sharjah-tized !

The half gloss half matte look is nice, but the bright calipers aren't !
              Seats are to die for !

Other than that, it's just another Bugatti ... *flame suit, bullet proof vest nad oxygen mask on!!!*
              Let the flaming begin !
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                Other than that, it's just another Bugatti ... *flame suit, bullet proof vest nad oxygen mask on!!!*
                Let the flaming begin !
                Dont worry you dont have to get the flame suit, bullet proof vest etc... I respect your opinion and point of view.. :)
                You might not see what Im seeing and I might not see what you're seeing..

Comment

I don't like what the car looks like, its fat and unproportioned. It looks like a flattened Beetle!
                  It is by far the best feat of automtive extreme engineering we'll probably ever see for a long time to come I won't argue on that.
                  Speed and performance is left for race cars, not rediculously over priced exotics.
                  You want rediculous 0-60 times ? Get a drag racer, and you can still street race it, because honestly whose got the balls to take that to the track ?
                  And a big block V8 sure as hell sounds better! Turbocharge it if you want to hear a BOV.

All that luxury and material is pointless in a car that does 10 mPG, 'm' being for meters!
                  You'll be enjoying each and every gas staion in the country gas station from and to your destinatoin.
                  It's rediculous to drive, you'll be so $hit scared to go anywhere because a simple rim scuff will cost you an arm, leg and a kidney all together !

End result is, the price tag. Showing off that I've got the money to buy such a machine.
                  That's why I never liked it.
                  Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims

Comment

And a big block V8 sure as hell sounds better! Turbocharge it if you want to hear a BOV.
                    A big block W16 :read:
                    Last edited by SSense; 26-03-2009, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                      A big block W16 :read:
                      Wich sounds like a diesel at idle and has a 4K RPM limiter I think and at revv it doesn't sound any different than a bus.

Comment

Wich sounds like a diesel at idle and has a 4K RPM limiter I think and at revv it doesn't sound any different than a bus.
                        Yes, exactly as you mentioned.. but I still love it :)

Comment

This thread should be labeled NWS!!!!! :nono:

*Bombs SewerSideUp* :starwars:

i respect your opinion, but still it doesnt mean that this car cant give you a pleasure of a lifetime when driving it...

u can find a faster car - true
                          u can find a car with a better sound - true (even though people have different tastes)
                          u can find a more comfy car - true
                          u can find a cheaper car - true

but this is a car that will give you goose bumps and probably the same pleasure as having sex.

this is a car that you cant judge it using "Common sense" :nono:
                          Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                          19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                          M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

to be honest, i prefer stock.. and the mansory is waaaaayy better!

BMW history:
                            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I dont prefer the stock, now ive changed my mind and my kidneys are still up for sale so i could get the Mansory Bugatti :drool:

Comment

Working...
                              X