Women attracted by men driving expensive cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women attracted by men driving expensive cars

Surprise, surprise! A study by university researches revealed that women are more attracted to guys driving expensive automobiles.

To make this even more obvious, professors at University of Wales Institute in Cardiff, showed women pictures of the same man driving two, quite different cars - a £70,000 Bentley Continental and the economical, practical Ford Fiesta.

Do you dare to guess which one they choose? The Ford Fiesta!!! Nah,…..just kidding, don’t trade the Bentley for a Ford yet, your car still turns more of the women’s heads.

We’re not sure if the researchers were going through an emotional crisis or breakups, but they decided to make the male specie stand out even more. In the same research, they concluded that men are more impressed with women’s looks rather than the car they drive. No kidding??!!

One interesting thing they discovered and worth mentioning, is the fact that more women are buying high-end vehicles. I would have to agree with this, for the past years, I have noticed more and more women driving luxury vehicles in the Chicago area.

And the study goes on and on, but I will let you read it on yourself, some humor to entertain you today.

I always wonder where these studies come from and why would someone finance them, but that’s another story.

On an ending note, NO, we don’t say that ALL women are the same nor calling them shallow, so don’t jump all over us, we’re just the messenger. In a way, I disagree with their statement anyway and I sometimes believe this is just a myth.

Anyway…..

SSense, I <3 your M5

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Originally posted by ghoonk View Post
      SSense, I <3 your M5

Comment

That sig says it all

I have a soft spot for those rims too

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Originally posted by ghoonk View Post
          That sig says it all

I have a soft spot for those rims too
          :thanks2:

Comment

No wonder they don't look when I'm in the Ultima
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
            Schrick cams
            Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
            Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
            KW Coilovers V3
            WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
              Do they look when you are in the M5??

Comment

Its Nissan Altima, not Ultima :nono:

BTW how do you expect them to look at you driving that 1968 model Altima :P That should be standing in Nissan Museum Japan by now, not driven on Dubai roads :rofl:

P.S: Nice signature alquazi
                Last edited by SSense; 28-03-2009, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  Its Nissan Altima, not Ultima :nono: BTW how do you expect them to look at your driving that 1968 model Altima :rofl: That should be standing in Nissan Museum Japan by now, not driven on Dubai roads :P

I call her Ultima. It's my car and I get to name her, and it's a classic almost. You are very ungreatfull to her for the BBQ on the beach :lol: I just wanted to test my sig, the pic is too small???
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
                  Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                  Schrick cams
                  KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

I call her Ultima. It's my car and I get to name her, and it's a classic almost. You are very ungreatfull to her for the BBQ on the beach :lol: I just wanted to test my sig, the pic is too small???
                    I didnt know Ultima's her name, because Nissan named it Altima.. too close..
                    Im really greatful to your Ultima :bow: for being the table of our BBQ

Regarding the sig, yes its kind of small, enlarge it a little more and it should look better.. let me know if I can help and take this to the chatting thread :)

Comment

How does this brake system work?

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
                        Do they look when you are in the M5??
                        I can never tell because I'm always driving over 20 and they go by quickly.

P.S. I left a zero out off a number up there. You know how tight they moderat this forum:cid: I don't want to get banned :rofl:

Mods
                        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                        Schrick cams
                        KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

I can never tell because I'm always driving over 20 and they go by quickly.

P.S. I left a zero out off a number up there. You know how tight they moderat this forum:cid: I don't want to get banned :rofl:
                          :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
                            How does this brake system work?
                            It's a long story, and I don't kno where to begin. Here goes anyways,...
                            ever since this car was new everytime when you come hard on the breaks, the car vibrates from the front end/ It used to happen a lot. Got the dealer AD Motors to change the breaks and rotors (under warrenty, good guys up there) more than once and the problem was always there. So the WP Pro's were put in to solve this problem, but they didn't.
                            So to answer your question, they're much better than stock, but with the vibration it's really hard to evalute. I need to order the Dinan monoball's and Insha_Allah that would solve my problem.
                            Almost forgot.....

Mods
                            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                            Schrick cams
                            KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

It's a long story, and I don't kno where to begin. Here goes anyways,...
                              ever since this car was new everytime when you come hard on the breaks, the car vibrates from the front end/ It used to happen a lot. Got the dealer AD Motors to change the breaks and rotors (under warrenty, good guys up there) more than once and the problem was always there. So the WP Pro's were put in to solve this problem, but they didn't.
                              So to answer your question, they're much better than stock, but with the vibration it's really hard to evalute. I need to order the Dinan monoball's and Insha_Allah that would solve my problem.
                              Almost forgot.....
                              Well, the vibration is related to both, the pads and rotors surfaces. Well, the pads cause the rotors to vibrate on hard brakes. When do not you try Carbotech Bobcats on a skimmed OEM rotor?

Comment

Working...
                              X